Re: Zombie Tools Accessories for the Apocalypse

Postby okie B » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:56 pm

LOL!
okie B
Legal Professional
Legal Professional

Postby Whisper » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:16 pm

TheLight is a Z-Day warrior from my own heart! I am So HAPPY you are on board! Now how do I get you to move to NC? I knew you'd enjoy this thread!

(The nuke is cheating and no fun) :shakeno:

I Love that shotgun! I had a pick in my must have folder! Image And that projectile chainsaw! Image I really love that projectile chainsaw! Image
Whisper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby TheLight » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Yeah, the nuke's cheating... But I have a thing for over the top motivational posters. :evil:
As to NC, ask me again in five years! That's when my place here should be renovated and I'll be ready to move out of NYC once and for all.
"Where did I leave that clue-by-four?" -Me
"TheLight is a pot-kicking man-ape gone wrong. But we still love him and his ability to carry entire trees at once." -Rush2112
"All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope." ~Winston Churchill

Image http://www.theendofthetunnel.org/
TheLight
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Whisper » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:20 pm

TheLight wrote:Yeah, the nuke's cheating... But I have a thing for over the top motivational posters. :evil:
As to NC, ask me again in five years! That's when my place here should be renovated and I'll be ready to move out of NYC once and for all.

I don't know how you can live there??? I hated every time my parents drove us in to see relatives. There's no room to breath. Give me the mountains over the city any day! :shock: Five years! How many stories is it?
Whisper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby TheLight » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:53 pm

Whisper wrote:
TheLight wrote:Yeah, the nuke's cheating... But I have a thing for over the top motivational posters. :evil:

I don't know how you can live there??? I hated every time my parents drove us in to see relatives. There's no room to breath. Give me the mountains over the city any day! :shock: Five years! How many stories is it?

Two stories. I'd have it done sooner if the economy hadn't tanked! :rofl: Ah well, such is life.

As to the five years and living here, well, it sucks in major ways, and it also has some major perks. You can get any kind of cuisine (and such amazing quality), find any kind of store (except a gun store :'( ), and get paid like nowhere else! In exchange, you have to fight to keep your soul and brains intact. One thing's for sure, though, if I couldn't go to my BOL in the Catskills on the weekends I probably would have left already! Or gone insane... :shifty:

But Take a quote from Sinatra and apply it to prepping... "If I can make there, I'll make it anywhere!" ;)
"Where did I leave that clue-by-four?" -Me
"TheLight is a pot-kicking man-ape gone wrong. But we still love him and his ability to carry entire trees at once." -Rush2112
"All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope." ~Winston Churchill

Image http://www.theendofthetunnel.org/
TheLight
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Whisper » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:54 pm

TheLight wrote:
Whisper wrote:

Two stories. I'd have it done sooner if the economy hadn't tanked! :rofl: Ah well, such is life.

As to the five years and living here, well, it sucks in major ways, and it also has some major perks. You can get any kind of cuisine (and such amazing quality), find any kind of store (except a gun store :'( ), and get paid like nowhere else! In exchange, you have to fight to keep your soul and brains intact. One thing's for sure, though, if I couldn't go to my BOL in the Catskills on the weekends I probably would have left already! Or gone insane... :shifty:

But Take a quote from Sinatra and apply it to prepping... "If I can make there, I'll make it anywhere!" ;)

I certainly can't argue with the cuisine part. But the rest Image
Whisper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to North Carolina Discussion, News and Weather