• Advertisement

For those who doubt the New World Order

General Discussions for North Carolina Preppers

Moderator: maustypsu

Re: For those who doubt the New World Order

Postby JayJay » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:56 pm

Whisper wrote:JayJay - They outwardly acknowledge that that is their goal.

oh, yeah, those videos are for the "non-believers' that there is a war on...one right in our back yards...what do we do? :gunsmile:

Eat more canned food with MSG and Monsanto poison and run outside to breathe more chemtrails poison!! :shock:

I just agreed with my husband...we lived in THE best era of our country EVER up until the 90's!!
HAPPINESS is not a fish you catch but a fish you feed.
JayJay

Re: For those who doubt the New World Order

Postby Vina8 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:37 am

Good reminders, everyone, on why we prep. We can get depressed about the societal changes, our environment, government, big business, oil prices, conspiracies, etc.; but as preppers what do we do about it? This forum is about making us more capable of handling the natural or man=made problems thrown at us no matter what they are. Being aware is the first step in becoming prepared, and most of us are or we wouldn't be on this forum. I challenge you to add to our knowledge about preparing for the situations you describe.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vina8
North Carolina Preppers Network
North Carolina Preppers Network

Previous

Return to North Carolina Discussion, News and Weather