• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Ed Krause NC 11th Congressional District what a jerk!

General Discussions for North Carolina Preppers

Moderator: maustypsu

Ed Krause NC 11th Congressional District what a jerk!

Postby Zombie Axe » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:06 pm

I don't like this guy!

I was up in Asheville on Sunday to watch the Globetrotters at the Civic Center, when none other than Ed Krause introduced himself as we were walking inside. He handed me a one-sided printout and asked me where I was from. I told him I was from the 10th district to which he wanted me to give him back his paper and told me, "well you can't vote for me anyway" with an utter look of contempt! I DO KNOW folks in the 11th district though... I have never met a politician that was so rude acting (especially one who is so behind in the polls), once he found out I could do NOTHING FOR HIM.I gave Ed back his precious paper... If Ed is your guy then I am sorry, but he ain't worth your vote if this is the way he acts to people...

http://thunderpigblog.blogspot.com/2009 ... ional.html
http://thunderpigblog.blogspot.com/2010 ... imary.html

Just my humble opinion :thumbdown:
Zombie Axe
North Carolina A.N.T.S. Member
North Carolina A.N.T.S. Member

Re: Ed Krause NC 11th Congressional District what a jerk!

Postby Vina8 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:20 pm

I have known a lot of politicians and have personally seen how they totally change their persona from what they are like in private, behind doors versus their "public" face. Mostly, I assume they all are lying a--h---- until proven otherwise by their actions.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vina8
North Carolina Preppers Network

Postby geosnake » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:00 pm

I met Heath Schuler (US Congress for the Asheville area) during the Geoscience Congressional Visits Day last September and he was a complete waste of time. It was clear he had no idea what we were talking about (geoscience education, jobs, resources, etc) so he got up, made up and excuse and went back to his office. I saw him watching tv when I was leaving. The only folks in his DC office that have a clue are his college-aged staffers. I hear he may be on his way out come next election....
geosnake

Postby Vina8 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:18 pm

That is interesting, geosnake. Sounds a lot like the politicians I've had to deal with. Clueless and not even interested enough to try to become educated on a subject. I hope you are right about the election.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vina8

Return to North Carolina Discussion, News and Weather