• Advertisement

PA Preppers in FRANKLIN County

Welcome! New Members Introduce yourself here.

Moderators: ReadyMom, kr105

Re: Pennsylvania: What PA COUNTY are YOU From?New Map:09.16.

Postby 3usnbrats_ » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:12 am

roots planted in first capital and have lived several other places. didnt miss the hunidity here. trying to prepare family for tough times when they come.
3usnbrats_

Postby burda1021 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:25 pm

3usnbrats_ wrote:roots planted in first capital and have lived several other places. didnt miss the hunidity here. trying to prepare family for tough times when they come.

In bug out situation I'd rather have the humidity that the cold weather we get. And I'm that guy walking around in the snow with sneaks no socks shorts and a hoodie. I love the winter. But fear for the family in those situations as it's not always condusive to light a fire out in the open
burda1021

Postby BlackTrim » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:42 am

NEPA, near the NY line
BlackTrim

Postby reggie1 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:24 am

Drums area !!
reggie1

Postby redcloud » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:49 am

in Philly. had a place up near you, in Liverpool, Perry Co., but I'm back in the city looking for a way out
redcloud

Postby burda1021 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:47 pm

redcloud wrote:in Philly. had a place up near you, in Liverpool, Perry Co., but I'm back in the city looking for a way out

You and me both
burda1021

Postby grgrybarry » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:42 am

Audubon PA, about 5 minutes from King of Prussia. Working on getting things together for me and my family. Any advice would be great. Anyone else near me to get to know would be awesome. Thabks.
grgrybarry

Postby C Phillip » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:29 pm

Exton , about 15 min, form King of Prussia, if 202 is not jammed
up
C Phillip

Re: South Central PA Prepper group

Postby doomsdaydaddy » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:53 pm

Old post i see but Google tells me this is my closest hit. I am in Chambersburg and would like to reach out to local preppers and readiness pros/enthusiasts. Is anyone else in this immediate area and are there any meetings or groups going still? I would love to meet and learn from anyone that is willing to share. Some of the major things I am looking to learn about is botany, wilderness survival, and what options might be available to people who rent their home and do not own property to put in a bunker, stockpile, etc... Any info is appreciated.
doomsdaydaddy

Re: South Central PA Prepper group

Postby recon » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:18 pm

Year and a half later still nothing? :glare:

:gunsmile:
What Do I Believe In?
AMMO!
But It Cheap!
Stack It Deep!
recon
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network

Postby Willarroyo24 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:39 pm

I'm from an annville/Hershey, looking 4 people in my area!
Willarroyo24

PA Preppers in FRANKLIN County

Postby ReadyMom » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:26 pm

FRANKLIN COUNTY, PA

Check in here and find other preppers around you!
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: PA Preppers in FRANKLIN County

Postby FreemenAlternatives » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:06 pm

Hallo? Is this thread still alive in 2017?? We are brand, spankin' new to this Preppers Network site, however, as a married couple, we come from generations of Western Cowboy preppers. A few years back we found out that PA is where we are meant to live and so here we be. We love the beauuutiiifull trees and green grass. We found that, even though the western US is our original home, we have been more than happy to give up the dry desert winds & sand; fires & water wars and trade all that for PA's rolling hills and temperate forests. I think it accurate to say we have residences in two county boards. We currently live in upper Bucks County but property owners in Franklin County (with hopes to move there sometime soon). Quality guidance would be welcome and helpful. I suppose we were a bit naive when we first moved to PA believing that finding like-minded people would be easier. We appreciate that this site exists. We're professionals living too close to the big city while holding patriotic values. Needless to say, we are NOT the protected minority and certainly despised. We would very much like to connect with prepper groups In N. Maryland, S. Central PA, Eastern PA, DE, and especially in Bucks, Franklin or Adams Counties. Additional descriptive info - we're are Prageresque conservatives and lately, since we've lived in PA, now rather introverted.

Should any of you out there, among our new friends, have referrals for commercial excavators who may be willing to build residential basements (in Franklin County), and/or willing to provide advice in navigating the politics of the commonwealth, such would be greatly appreciated. We appreciate referrals to like-minded people and enjoy patronizing their businesses. Please be sure to send such info our way. Our latest prepping efforts have been steadily increasing since election. Some unseen hand is pushing us forward; motivating us to take action and find our community. Thanks.
FreemenAlternatives

Previous

Return to Check In Here Pennsylvania Preppers