• Advertisement

Russian vodka VS American whiskey ...

Food Discussions. Storage, Recipes and More (Sub Forums are Unlocked)

Russian vodka VS American whiskey ...

Postby Inmar » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:12 am

Guys, let's talk like this:
- You're not sick, eat well, sometimes work hard physical work ...
So ... we all sometimes like to drink alcohol ...
----------------------
Therefore...
I decided to create a theme for normal Gays, but not for the stupid office "white-collar" ...
:)
Sorri, please write simple words without the "slang" ..
i am using google translator...
Inmar

Re: Russian vodka VS American whiskey ...

Postby Inmar » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:32 am

History, philosophy and ideology ..

PARAGRAPH 1
. vodka, despite the delusions, appeared in Europe in the middle of the 16th century ..
- Vodka is used as a medicine to medicine to relieve the pain .. it took no more than 50 grams.
-------------------------------------------------- ----------
- In Russian vodka did not know until the 16th century ... and drank "mead - 5 percent alcohol," but only for Orthodox holidays
- Tsar Ivan the Terrible in the mid-16th century allowed Europeans to have supplied vodka in Russia, but banned its sale ... it allowed only for medical purposes ...
- Emperor of the Russian Empire Peter1 the Great recognize "European values", so allow "drunk vodka drink" ....
=============================================

Brezhnev 60-80 years made vodka - the national tradition, as people in the Soviet Union had all:
- Free accommodation
- free education
- Free medicine
USSR People were all free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...
They got bored .. started drinking ...
:x
Inmar

Postby Inmar » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:45 am

PARAGRAPH 2
The Spanish conquistadors sailed in the 15th century, India ...
But nautical maps were wrong and one guy Columbus discovered the "Island" ..
Then the Spaniard Amerigo Vespucci named this island "America"
Then back a flood of invaders ..

------------------------------------
People in Europe in the 15-16 century drank only wine, no more than 5-7 percent alcohol ...
BUT..
America is located across the ocean, so the wine is not profitable to carry ..
Wine began to remodel into a surrogate: remove the water from it, then, when transporting wine turns:
- brandy
-----------------------------------------
But Scotch whiskey and have not learned ...
Inmar

Postby sageprice » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:01 pm

Huh?!? whiskey Is aged vodka isn't, but STILL (pun) I'll take moonshine. :ilove:
sageprice
Maryland Preppers Network
Maryland Preppers Network

Postby lndtrdr » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:34 pm

What about the vodka sold in the kiosk on the street in Leningrad and Moscow? 20 years ago I was hearing about people dying from drinking bad vodka.
lndtrdr

Postby Photon Guy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:50 pm

Inmar wrote:Brezhnev 60-80 years made vodka - the national tradition, as people in the Soviet Union had all:
- Free accommodation
- free education
- Free medicine
USSR People were all free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...
They got bored .. started drinking ...
:x

-Not free to leave the country
-Not free to move around the country
-Not free to work in any job other than what they were assigned
-Not free to get paid more depending on what and how much you did, everybody was paid the same
-Not free to own guns
No doubt vodka played a part in enslaving them just as the Chinese were enslaved with Opium.

As for the guys and gals at the top of the system, they enjoyed all the freedoms that the common citizen, or should I say subject, couldn't enjoy and lived like kings and queens. No doubt they had wild Vodka parties.
Photon Guy

Postby ajax727 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:34 pm

sageprice wrote:Huh?!? whiskey Is aged vodka isn't, but STILL (pun) I'll take moonshine. :ilove:

yep

you can flavor it color it or burn it .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby daaswampman » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:30 pm

Americans are in no position to criticize any nation for its use of alcohol or drugs! We would be blessed if alcoholism was our biggest problem! Those dependant on opioids, antidepressants and mental health drugs, out weights alcohol problems!

Sure we have made it socially correct to stay stoned - just to act halfway normal, but that does not make it right or healthy. I pray for the day the supplies stop and everyone has to wakes up! Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby lndtrdr » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Hey Inmar, In Russia are you still expected to drink the whole glass of vodka in the first drink? In Bulgaria it was okay to take your time in drinking your rakia. In both places I got the idea that someone who won't drink with you can never be your friend. My Bulgarian friends laughed when they heard that the EU was going to forbid them from making their own rakia.
lndtrdr

Postby Inmar » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:23 am

Guys, that's good ..
This means that you are not sick, not addicts ...
This means that you work well and sometimes "drink from a glass Buttoms Up"
:rofl:
Inmar

Postby Inmar » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:41 am

I'll try to answer everyone ...

Moonshine in America is banned for production and sale, but ...
- Why do Americans shoot real movies (not Hollywood !, and real Life), how they prepare moonshine, then run away from the police? Americans make devices, as in the USSR in 1950 ... It's very funny ...
1.1 Moonshine in Russia is allowed for production and banned for sale .. The manufacturing devices are sold freely in any store ...
================================================== =======
2 ...
In Russia, the situation and the Laws are changing very quickly ...
Twenty years ago, power belonged to the "liberals" - these are the people who disorganized the USSR.
Therefore, then there was a crisis, people were drinking "everything that burns" ...
This is the first point ...

Now the second:
To the person who wrote me several points about the "shortcomings of the USSR" ...
I do not advise you to argue with me.
- I grew up and lived in the USSR
- I lived in America
- I read both the Russian and American press.
You live in America and see only the American press ...
Therefore, I know more than you .
:floppytongue:
---------------------------------------------
Americans, I ask you not to talk about politics!

================================================== =======
I like Vodka Rakia ...
We rested in Bulgaria, were surprised that such vodka can be drunk even on a hot day
Inmar

Postby ajax727 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:47 am

I do agree on the news coverage , we have far right and far left news coverage in the USA but to get a better understanding of the news we look for facts but facts can be twisted around to sound like facts if it benefits the twister .
When i want news from Russia I call an old friend he spent a few years in Russia teaching , Moscow U . He has lived all over the world so he speaks several languages . ( more than five and less than twenty ). I have worked with people from different parts of the world on different job sights and i contact them when i can to keep up with what is happening in there part of the world . i assume what they tell me are facts so i have good sources for information others don't have .
About making Whiskey in the USA most states will not allow people to brew there own whisky it would have an effect on there taxes collected from sales and production . There is a great show recorded about Popcorn Sutton he was well known moonshiner from North Carolina .
I do make a little wine sometimes and i freeze it to remove the water we call it red neck brandy . Some people us a pressure cooker still ( pressure cooker with copper tube were the weight sits tube is run into sink of cold water and out to catch the alcohol ) . Alcohol in America is all about the taxes it generates a massive amount of taxes and when people brew there own and sell it on the black market the states lose money and if you get caught you get a little jail time .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby lndtrdr » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:20 pm

In Bulgaria I had to adjust to a different way of doing things. Coming home from work I would expect to eat first and relax with my friends later. In Bulgaria the order was reversed. First we sat together drinking rakia and eating Bulgarian salad (cucumbers, tomatoes and onions) with some slices of bread if you wanted it. It might be an hour or two of this before the ladies of the house brought some regular food to eat. Sitting and drinking with friends was the main thing. Eating was secondary.
lndtrdr

Return to Food & Water