• Advertisement

Calling All Alaskans

Please introduce yourself here.

Re: Calling All Alaskans

Postby electrabishi » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:16 am

A couple posts back kindheart1956 asked for Conexs. On Old Seward and 100th here in Anchorage a lot there has 4 or 5 each 20 footers for sale.
electrabishi

Postby electrabishi » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:23 am

Hi Alaska Rose, I recently posted a Craigslit Ad for some Tree Fencing. Sorry it was already gone when you replied. I just joined this list and saw your name and thought you may be a fellow prepper that I missed making contact with.

Mike
electrabishi

Postby Alaska Rose » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:05 am

Hi, yes, I missed that. I don't check craigslist as I don't have a phone and am so far out of town that I hate to make a trip in on the off chance I might get a good deal. (Although I did just that a few years ago and got a very nice older Ford snowplow pickup for clearing my road) I find I also just missed a Prepper Expo in Fairbanks last weekend I think it was. I hope the turnout was good and that they do it again. Maybe I will finally manage to make it to something like that. If I had known ahead of time, I would have seen about finding someone to share a table with to sell my books.
https://www.createspace.com/4043866
Don't Use A Chainsaw In The Kitchen (Volume 1)
How-To and Cookbook. Butchering, gardening, baking, canning, building a trapper cabin and short autobiography all in one.
https://www.createspace.com/4910851 ....And Then You Die - autobiography
Image Image
Alaska Rose
Alaska Preppers Network
Alaska Preppers Network

Postby HyderGal » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:04 pm

Greetings from Hyder. Been prepping 40 years.
HyderGal

Postby Permafrost » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:43 pm

Welcome from the interior.
Permafrost
Alaska Preppers Network
Alaska Preppers Network

Postby muskegmike » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:33 am

Central staging is not far from Fairbanks. Have multiple sites from 40 to 4 acres under development from 10 miles away to 90 miles in the opposite direction. Some are accessible by road, some not. Kinda doing it by my self, so stretched a little thin. But my wife keeps me fed so I don't have to live off canned ravioli straight out of the can. (although I love that stuff).
muskegmike

Previous

Return to Check In Here Alaska Preppers