• Advertisement

Anchorage Members

Post general topics here

Anchorage Members

Postby AK_born86 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:26 pm

Wondering what kind of member numbers we have in anchorage? I have seen a lot of the posts for the Alaska forum have to do with the interior and peninsula of Alaska. I am in Anchorage and wonder if there are many others? roger up
AK_born86

Re: Anchorage Members

Postby Northman57 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:40 pm

Well since Wasilla has become Anchorages bedroom community I guess you'll want to include the Valley. So hey there, what's new? Just started looking for local prepper meet ups and decided to post here as well. Thinking about getting a group together to practice some outdoor skills, fire starting/shelter building etc.. just reply if you know anybody already organizing something like this. Here's one of my favorite quotes:

"Knowing is not enough, We must APPLY, Willing is not enough, We must DO."
Bruce Lee
Northman57

Re: Anchorage Members

Postby AK_born86 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:45 am

northman,

nice quote. Yeah I am always willing to do get togethers. I have not seen anything around town talking about meetups but I always see classes on wilderness survival and things like that. Downside is those are so expensive. But yeah send me a PM and we can try to grab a cup of coffee or something.
AK_born86

Return to Alaska Discussion, News, and Weather