• Advertisement

Seeking an AK compound

Post general topics here

Seeking an AK compound

Postby HealerCA2AK » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:49 pm

Hello there. I am a prepper, and I'm interested in moving to Alaska. I have been researching system collapse, the NWO, Agenda 21, false flag attacks, FEMA camps, the Yellowstone Supervolcano, etc., for a few years. I would like to get in touch with others who have or are planning/developing an OTG compound in Alaska that I might meet with the prospect of joining. I am a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist, also knowledgable of nutrition and holistic healing; a devout Catholic (who does not care for the Pope); a patriot; a conspiracy theorist; and an amateur gardener. I try to practice love, humility, reason, faith, forgiveness, and patience... Can anyone share some contacts for current compounds or those in development? Looking for organic greenhouse gardening, alternative/independent power sources, independent water sourcing, and a sturdy disaster-proof housing structure.
HealerCA2AK

Re: Seeking an AK compound

Postby Permafrost » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:48 pm

Not aware of any "compounds" per say, but there is a lot of homesteads here. Most are off the grid and off of the road system. You would either need a boat or snowmachine or airplane to get to them. Most of these people are not preppers though, they are just average folks who live off the land and might go into town once every year or two for supplies. If you get up here you might try going to some of the trapper association meetings. Most of the people you will find doing the things you are looking for are only reachable in person, and they generally live a subsistence lifestyle. If you are actually interested in it I would suggest researching subsistence hunting/fishing/trapping as it relates to Alaska living, it would give you a better idea of what you would be getting into.
Permafrost
Alaska Preppers Network
Alaska Preppers Network

Return to Alaska Discussion, News, and Weather