• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

If you were the 8th person on Gilligan's Island

Discuss general wilderness survival topics here

Moderator: medic72

Re: If you were the 8th person on Gilligan's Island

Postby pilgrimtr » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:49 pm

id fix the boat get the engine running. get on the radio and call the coast guard. be the hero and then end up with Mary Ann. 8) :gunsmile:
pilgrim
if someone tell you they are an expert, be leary of them. if they tell you they are knowlagable of something.trust them. Remember an ex is a has been and a spert is a drip under pressure. :)
pilgrimtr
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby Photon Guy » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:35 pm

I would make a fire and make sure to keep it burning at all times to make sure that any passing plane or boat would see it and come to the rescue. Now its starting to sound like Lord Of The Flies.
Photon Guy

Postby theoutback » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:33 am

Illini Warrior wrote:Gilligan's Island today? .... it would have to be PCed to death .... the professor would be the intelligent black - Gilligan queer - Skipper a crossdresser - the Howells another Bill & Hellery combo - the girls turn lesbian after looking over the men ....

:rofl: I bet someone was "offended" by reading this! ;)

I think I'd grab Maryanne and swim to the next island and get away from the rest of those fools! :wave:
theoutback

Postby Illini Warrior » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:55 am

theoutback wrote:
Illini Warrior wrote:Gilligan's Island today? .... it would have to be PCed to death .... the professor would be the intelligent black - Gilligan queer - Skipper a crossdresser - the Howells another Bill & Hellery combo - the girls turn lesbian after looking over the men ....

:rofl: I bet someone was "offended" by reading this! ;)

I think I'd grab Maryanne and swim to the next island and get away from the rest of those fools! :wave:

just using the Hollyweird formula necessary to put a show on the air these days .... they just might make someone Hispanic or Asian - the formula is a little weak ....
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Previous

Return to Wilderness Survival