10%
Other, still want more options
42%
None of the above.
16%

Total votes : 31

Prepper symbol discussion poll

Postby azsquirrelcop » Mon May 07, 2012 2:33 am

This poll is for the Prepper logo discussion, Sorry itsa if this is in the wrong area, if it should be posted elsewhere, then I wasn't sure.

This poll will run for 10 days and you can vote once. I'm not personally interested in many of these options but I know you all wanted a poll.

do it to it. :eek:
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." ----Thomas Jefferson
P!
azsquirrelcop
Arizona Preppers Network
Arizona Preppers Network

Re: Prepper logo discussion poll

Postby mr bill » Mon May 07, 2012 4:41 am

No, not yet. The choices the poll offers are not a true reflection of all the discussion that took place concerning the nation wide prepper ID system. Some of the categories (squirrel tail) were not even mentioned, and " defacing the American flag" is not an altogether accurate description. Seems as though some personal feelings influenced the choices the pollster offered. Before voting please read the posts on the original thread. Voting blindly is part of what got us to the condition we are now experiencing with our Federal, State and Local governments. Locking a thread without warning and without consideration for the feelings or opinions of others sucks. This is important to people and should not be taken lightly.
Leader zone 5, Clarke County
P!
mr bill

Postby james762 » Mon May 07, 2012 7:31 am

Make it magnetic.
"All scripture is inspired by GOD and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, equipped for every good work" (2 Tim 3:16)
james762
ANTS member
ANTS member

Postby Alpha Squad » Mon May 07, 2012 10:15 pm

You know, if you want to do this without making investments or doing a bunch of stickers or other weird stuff I'd seen on this. Do this...its cheap, easy, and gives you OPSEC.

Take a YELLOW tee shirt. Cut a 1" wide strip about 8-12" long or so. Tie it around your passenger side sun visor. If you're out and about and are looking for others, put your passenger side visor down with the yellow shirt strip showing. Don't want anyone seeing you? Put your visor up or don't tie your yellow shirt on there. Simple. Easy. Done. No need for stickers-duct tape-squirrel tails-flags-or any of the other stuff on here. Done.
I refuse to walk with the Sheeple. One day they will find the sheepherder is simply a Wolf.
Alpha Squad
Arizona Preppers Network
Arizona Preppers Network

Postby namwal » Mon May 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Alpha Squad wrote:You know, if you want to do this without making investments or doing a bunch of stickers or other weird stuff I'd seen on this. Do this...its cheap, easy, and gives you OPSEC.

Take a YELLOW tee shirt. Cut a 1" wide strip about 8-12" long or so. Tie it around your passenger side sun visor. If you're out and about and are looking for others, put your passenger side visor down with the yellow shirt strip showing. Don't want anyone seeing you? Put your visor up or don't tie your yellow shirt on there. Simple. Easy. Done. No need for stickers-duct tape-squirrel tails-flags-or any of the other stuff on here. Done.

Something like that seems much better!
"World oil production can probably keep going up for another 6 or 8 years. But some time in the 1980s it can’t go up much more. Demand will overtake production."-jimmy carter 1977

"Because of increased dust, cloud cover and water vapor the planet will cool, the water vapor will fall and freeze, and a new Ice Age will be born"-Newsweek 1970

"civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind,”-George Wald 1970.
namwal
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby azsquirrelcop » Tue May 08, 2012 3:29 am

I think we should use mental telepathy, or a type of petroglyphs, or the ancient code of the mayans..... wait..... thats been cracked.

trust me, if we came up with a sticker or logo... no ones going to know. that was the point of this thread, not to use super secret squirrel codes, special knocks or hand shakes.
I like the idea, come up with something and post it, people will buy it.

this whole thread is getting ridiculous.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." ----Thomas Jefferson
P!
azsquirrelcop
Arizona Preppers Network
Arizona Preppers Network

Postby bane5150 » Fri May 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Nobody seems to agree on anything...they all want there idea to be the one and only one.
Vincit Qui Patitur (He who endures conquers)
“It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change.” ― Charles Darwin

P!
No, you may not quote me for any book, or use any of my posts on this topic or any other for any reason without my express written permission.
bane5150
Arizona Preppers Network
Arizona Preppers Network

Postby mr bill » Fri May 11, 2012 2:42 pm

bane5150 wrote:Nobody seems to agree on anything...they all want there idea to be the one and only one.

Where have you been the last few days ? We were really close to agreeing on a number of points until the thread was locked prematurely. The thread was open to all for comments and progress was being made towards a workable solution.
P!
mr bill

Postby bane5150 » Fri May 11, 2012 3:37 pm

:( Id like to formally apologize to azsquirrelcop and all like minded APN ppl if I was responsable for killing the "state or nation wide prepper logo" thread with this post ...

Re: State or nation wide prepper logo
by bane5150 » Thu May 10, 2012 10:05 pm

who is gonna provide a decoder ring for all the color codes, morse codes, flag stars, letters, logos, stickers, placement, time of day, ect...

I do feel sorry. Alot of great and weird fun ideas were born there.

Sorry it just looked like nobody was going to agree on a Logo or flagging system...im sure something will stick if we all work together...The original idea of marking a particular star per state some call "defacing the flag" was not the intention at all and was only intended for post SHTF...the flag evolves as this country evolves...The design of the flag has been modified 26 times officially, since 1777...i dont think a thread should be locked down cause I had a bad attitude that particular day i think it should be rehatched and unlocked Ill try to play nice i promise. Im new to APN but not a noob to the realities of localized SHTF. SO again I apologize a thousand fold please forgive me good ppl of planet APN trully.
PS i know i threw around some weird ideas myself so who am I to judge. :surrender:
“It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change.” ― Charles Darwin

P!
No, you may not quote me for any book, or use any of my posts on this topic or any other for any reason without my express written permission.
bane5150
Arizona Preppers Network
Arizona Preppers Network

Postby Pedro wyoming » Fri May 11, 2012 4:25 pm

You are forgiven 5150... :D

Go...and sin no more...

:evil:

:rofl:

pW
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change that survives.” Charles Darwin
Iמנא ,מנא, תקל, ופרסי
אלוהים
Pedro wyoming
Wyoming Preppers Network
Wyoming Preppers Network

Postby North Idaho Patriot » Fri May 11, 2012 4:33 pm

I didn't kill it, I could open it back up. I locked it simply because the azsquirrelcop said to lock it....if everyone wants it unlocked, then let me know. But I thought the discussion was finalized, I didnt read everything so I didnt know that it wasn't finalized.
North Idaho Patriot
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby mr bill » Fri May 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Can the thread be unlocked and opened with all the comments intact ? If so, can it be done asap ?
bane5150, I don't think it was your particular post that caused the thread to be locked. Seems it was a culmination of frustrations at not being able to come to a quick agreement. In any case, we were making progress towards a workable solution. Anytime you strive for a unified opinion from such a diversified group as we are it's going to take some time and patience. We can do this. Maybe it had to be locked to slow things down and get everyone's attention. Let's try it again.
Some comments from the locked thread concerning the idea of P!:
"I don't see anything wrong with it, I like it !"-mr bill, "I think this is the answer, you got it"-dlbenx2, "I'm in"- airborne-fatty, "I am new but I love this"-bsmak, "It works for me"- Pedro Wyoming, "looks good to me"-Rod, "the idea is nice"-Alpha-Squad, "sounds like we have an idea"-meschke, "I like the "P" and the red is a great color"-lghb2,"OK the P! seems like a good idea" -Tim White.
So you see we do have some agreement, at least enough to continue on to a solution.
NIP, I would like to see it unlocked.
mr bill
P!
mr bill

Postby North Idaho Patriot » Fri May 11, 2012 4:42 pm

It's unlocked
North Idaho Patriot
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby mr bill » Fri May 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Thx.
P!
mr bill

Postby bane5150 » Fri May 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Pedro wyoming wrote:You are forgiven 5150... :D

Go...and sin no more...

:evil:

:rofl:

pW

Cant promise not to sin anymore 2 much fun ;)

P!
bane5150
Arizona Preppers Network
Arizona Preppers Network

Next

Return to General Arizona Discussions