• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Central Arkansas Preppers

Post Arkansas meetups and events here

Central Arkansas Preppers

Postby vetprepper12 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:34 pm

Still not much interest in a meetup from local preppers interested in networking, sharing ideas or just talking with folks with similar interests. The Facebook page is going strong though so that is something. I really try to find interesting topics and latest news to share to keep everyone updated and aware. Doeslayer hopefully we will see some interest eventually as current events evolve. As for us we are about to try urban chickens so hopefully we will learn fast. Gunsmithing is going well as is dry goods storage. Hope to see more on here soon.
vetprepper12

Re: Central Arkansas Preppers

Postby doeslayer69 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:50 pm

Good to hear from you Vetprepper, been lagging a little myself due to the wife's circumstances. been knee deep in the garden and putting up what we can.
Wake me up early, be good to my dogs and teach my children to pray.
doeslayer69

Postby vetprepper12 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:15 pm

Yep I hear ya. Putting away all the rice, beans, etc I can get. Getting in some range time with new weapons, etc. Work sucks but go figure. Looking at property in NE Arkansas. People getting crazy. Wierd. Good to hear from you. Havent heard from the others. Would love to find some more folks but people just wont come out. Hope all is well. Stay safe.
vetprepper12

Postby vetprepper12 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:38 pm

Sorry to say but I have moved to NE Arkansas. Good luck stay in touch guys. Going to get a place going here.
vetprepper12

Postby doeslayer69 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:53 am

Congrats on the move, and good luck with the new group. I have just about gave up on getting a group together here. I went blind in my left eye last October, have had a couple surgeries, thinking it is starting to get better. am going to send a FB friend request to you so we can stay in touch and maybe still bounce ideas off each other. I have been considering moving up to Mtn. View to get away from this city. Once again Good Luck with all your new endeavors.
Doeslayer
doeslayer69

Postby vetprepper12 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:29 pm

I have seen a few folks interested down there. I hope you get better soon and do hope you can find a nice place out of the city. We don't regret it at all and actually are closing on 20 acres in a few weeks getting ready to build next few months. Hope to here from you. Good luck
vetprepper12

Postby doeslayer69 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:47 pm

I am trying to see if there is any interest in a group of like minded people who would like to meet up and bounce ideas off of each other here in the Central Arkansas area, If so please comment pr send me a PM.
doeslayer69

Postby doeslayer69 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:10 pm

I started up a facebook page called Central Arkansas Prepperology and Survival, if anyone is interested please check it out.
doeslayer69

Return to Arkansas Meetups