• Advertisement

Looking for Community to join!

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderators: cherokeenut, Crusis

Looking for Community to join!

Postby Seeker1 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:10 pm

Hello, Seeker1 here, new member from Pueblo, Co. Disabled Vet looking for Community to join. Follower of Christ Jesus, not your average bible thumper!!!! I share in "Agape"! Also a Medical Marijuana patient, due to Pharmaceutical Allergies. 25 yr Electrician, 4 yr honorably served USMC. Have been working on designs for a large Aquaponics Sytem as well as studying the business of raising Rabbits for meat. I am also pricing HAM RADIO EQUIPMENT and plan on becoming a licensed Operator, My MOS in the Marines was 2512-Communications, so I am versed already in Radio Equipment. Well versed in survival knowledge, body just isn't what it use 2b, crushed in a factory accident by a machine in 1991, I worked 16 more yrs b4 VA finally diagnosed my Spinal condition properly. Now, I'm writing, Poetry has been Published twice and am presently working on a book project. All while trying to prep by myself. Strength in numbers, so I am interested in joining a Community of like-minded Freedom loving Patriots! Hope this will lead to new friendships and a place where I can be an asset to the Community I join. Sincerely, Seeker1
Seeker1

Re: Looking for Community to join!

Postby drkahuna » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:02 am

Hi, I'm in Pueblo West, If you want to contact me by PM
drkahuna

Return to Check In Here Colorado Preppers