Dual Survival returns

Post links to videos here.

Re: Dual Survival returns

Postby condomain » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:33 pm

His survival book is a hoot! Haha
condomain

Postby tstowe » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:04 am

Sorry, apologizing after lying doesn't automatically grant you humility and shouldn't be appreciated when in this kind of context. Flat out, he apologized to again protect his own interests. The fact that he made the video doesn't do away with what he did and underscores that he's just repeating the same behavior. Personally, not someone I'd like to have around me. I'll still try to gain from his videos, but if there's an option I'll go elsewhere for videos and I'll definitely never buy anything from his stores or even recommend that people should attend his classes. Personally, I think that he's better informed than many and has been learning and reteaching at a frequency that's pretty high -- someone who's basically a novice in some of the things that's reteaching and capitalizing on the topics.
tstowe

Postby Lostfalls » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:33 pm

Well hi tstowe,

Welcome to the Forum!
Lostfalls
Washington Preppers Network
Washington Preppers Network

Postby Hiker72 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Good grief the hits to this show keep coming.

Apparently Mykel Hawke has been outing Joe Teti as some sort of fraud on facebook. Anyone heard about this?
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Anonymous

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure. - General Colin L. Powell
Hiker72
Ohio State Moderator
Ohio State Moderator

Postby jnallen63 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:30 am

I have to wonder if the fact that he lied had anything to do with the fact that he was fired. I believe that there was too much friction between him and Cody. Mostly about Cody not wearing shoes. I think Cody is knowledgeable but when your supposed to be showing the public how to survive in a bad situation the first thing you need to show is that you have enough common sense to wear shoes. Any number of things could happen from not wearing shoes. Dave may have lied but always seemed to come up with dinner. Lets see, tree bark or pork. Nuts out of poop or snake. I think when money is concerned the people making it dont care about lies. I feel the fighting got out of control and one had to go.
No, you may not quote me for any book, article, news story, etc, or use any of my posts on this topic or any other for any reason without my express written permission.

The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.
—Unknown Author
jnallen63
South Carolina Preppers Network
South Carolina Preppers Network

Postby Hiker72 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:45 pm

Posted on Cody's Facebook page -

Dual Survival Update

Dear Campers,
Unfortunately, I have been fired by Discovery Channel for differences over safety and health concerns on the show and will no longer be a part of Dual Survival.

Although I’ll miss elements of the show, what I’ll miss the most are my fans and the opportunity to teach - on a global level – life saving skills, indigenous culture, and values of integrity and respect toward our natural world.

I have received numerous letters from viewers. Many are from kids, or their parents or grandparents, describing in detail how the show has changed their lives. It has brought families together, inspired kids to go outdoors, and motivated moms and dads around the world to take that family camping trip, many for the first time. If I can use a TV show to encourage people to turn off TV and turn on nature, I have done my job.

Thank you all very much for your support over the years. Be safe and prepared, and maybe I’ll train with you in the woods some day!

Stay classy,
Cody Lundin
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Anonymous

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure. - General Colin L. Powell
Hiker72
Ohio State Moderator
Ohio State Moderator

Previous

Return to Videos, Movies, and TV shows