• Advertisement

Aha! Found you!

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderator: cityhomesteader

Aha! Found you!

Postby survive-in-style » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:39 pm

Surprised - and delighted- to find preppers/ patriots in CT! I thought I was on my own here. Looking forward to meeting people, networking, etc.. I am in Middletown - not a very good neighborhood. Moved here 4 years ago ,from MA- rented house off Craigslist- and thought all of CT. was like Salisbury/ nw corner are -lol! Shortly after I moved here I got really sick with Lyme disease, gone downhill since. Finally getting in to see aLyme literate doctor though, this coming week so - fingers crossed! I was a ball of fire, super independent, active, gardener, wrote for a political newspaper, involved in politics - but Lyme stole my life, now I feel so useless! It is just not in my nature! I do prep - kinda starting over after the move, but am raising my grandson so have to make sure he will be okay no matter what. Hopefully can move to a better area before things go downhill. Anyway - nice to "meet" you all!
survive-in-style

Re: Aha! Found you!

Postby jean11 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:20 pm

survive in style, Hello! and welcome aboard. Good to have you.
jean11

Return to Check In Here Connecticut Preppers