• Advertisement

Aha! Found you!

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderator: cityhomesteader

Aha! Found you!

Postby survive-in-style » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:39 pm

Surprised - and delighted- to find preppers/ patriots in CT! I thought I was on my own here. Looking forward to meeting people, networking, etc.. I am in Middletown - not a very good neighborhood. Moved here 4 years ago ,from MA- rented house off Craigslist- and thought all of CT. was like Salisbury/ nw corner are -lol! Shortly after I moved here I got really sick with Lyme disease, gone downhill since. Finally getting in to see aLyme literate doctor though, this coming week so - fingers crossed! I was a ball of fire, super independent, active, gardener, wrote for a political newspaper, involved in politics - but Lyme stole my life, now I feel so useless! It is just not in my nature! I do prep - kinda starting over after the move, but am raising my grandson so have to make sure he will be okay no matter what. Hopefully can move to a better area before things go downhill. Anyway - nice to "meet" you all!
survive-in-style

Re: Aha! Found you!

Postby jean11 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:20 pm

survive in style, Hello! and welcome aboard. Good to have you.
jean11

Re: Aha! Found you!

Postby Rod » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:36 pm

Hi,
I found out last summer that I had caught the newest strain of Lime and that I had the older strain for a couple of years. I had no rash the first time so I figured the sickness was west Nile or something. I hope your doctor has you on the antibiotic. The one complication I have from it all is increased mucous in my lungs.
Rod
Where will you turn to for help when the Red Cross, Salvation Army and your Insurance is worn out? A.N.T.S.
Rod
Connecticut Preppers Network
Connecticut Preppers Network

Return to Check In Here Connecticut Preppers