Post Florida meetups and events here

Moderator: medic94

Re: NW Florida meet up

Postby Lockdownx99 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:08 am

yeah we should meet up sometime
Lockdownx99

Postby Nomad57 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:07 pm

Add Nomad57 from Crestview... I just got an e-mail from a friend and she said there will be a Prepper meeting in Ft Walton Beach this weekend Sat. @ 9:30 on lovejoy across from paws in a warehouse. Contact is Rene jones...

I'm still waiting for a phone number or contact info...

I'm looking for foragers and canning folks...

will get back with you all as soon as I know something...
Nomad57

Postby lee1sfga » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Blaze82199 wrote:I'm in. I live in Fort Walton Beach

Live in Navarre looking for group to join or meet up with.
lee1sfga

Postby Nomad57 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:03 am

This is part of our post after our last meet up. We are making it work so far. The first meet up was 2 people, the next was 4 people, the third was 8 people and this was about 13people with 2 call ins that said they couldn't make it. Anyone in the Okaloosa County area can join us by getting up with one of us on the site.

To all

Wow the meet up was great. We missed Dan and Crusty. Dan, I will get up with you to let you know what happened. We had about thirteen folks show up and this thing seems to be growing and growing. We have almost outgrown the meet up room. I will start to see if I can find something a little larger but until then thank you Jeanne for the space. We covered the three areas that were scheduled and everything came out well. Capt gave a outstanding talk on antibiotics and I covered some perimeter alarms. We had a couple guests that were Mormon Missionaries and a plan has started that may include using the Mormon canning equipment to can #10 cans as a group. This is what we should be all about, a community involvement and training group. We should start to plan a shooting event to do some plunking and training but this should be separate from our normal meet ups. Any one that wants to contact me may do so by e-mailing me with ideas and comments. You can reach us on the site we are using for now www.nwflapreppers.com to chat and ask questions. I hope this all goes the way I hope it does so we can build a better community to associate with.

Thank you all

Nomad57

PS Any input on a catchy name for or group will be concidered.

When we have the name we will list it on American Preppers site...
Nomad57

Postby Nomad57 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:00 am

PMAG has a meet up the 14th of Sept at 10:00 AM here in Crestview. We have about twenty in the group now and have a meet up each month. We use www.nwflapreppers.com as our contact site. I am Nomad57 if you want to contact me but updated meet up information is available on the site under meet ups.
Nomad57

Postby jimcosta » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:28 am

The website http://www.PensacolaPreppers.us
lists all Prepper Groups
within 50 miles of Pensacola, Florida,
jimcosta

Previous

Return to Florida Meetups