• Advertisement

Hello from North Georgia.

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderator: Ravenwood1950

Hello from North Georgia.

Postby NorthGeorgiaPrepared » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Hello all. Greetings from North Georgia. :gunsmile: I'm pretty excited to be here. I hope everybody is real friendly here. I've been putting back food over the last year or two, then more recently I bit the bullet on medical supplies, canning equipment and other stuff. I live in suburbia for now, maybe looking at a move next year sometime to someplace where I can start growing some food and getting some real experience, maybe get some chickens. For my job I own a social media management and marketing agency to help physical and online businesses grow. Check me out at SocializeAndGrow.com. I like to read and I stockpile books, lots of books on self-suffieciency/old-timey ways, and of course books on business, and other things, like biographies, social-science stuff as well. I realized a couple years ago that if things turned upside down, people are really not nice when they are hungry, and if you had enough starving people, things would get real bad real quick. That's when I started buying extra food, water(drums, filters, [thinking about how to get more]), ammo, and other stuff. I'm a really super non-violent person and I avoid conflict if at all possible, however I realize that may not always be possible. So I have trained in Krav Maga (a few years ago), and I am proficient in weaponry, and knowledgable concerning tactics, techniques and procedures. I am the only one in my family who is of the prepared mindset. So hopefully I will find some likeminded people here. :wave:

If you want you can check out my YouTube channel. [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-yk28xoHov0fBGqkCYtDwA/videos?view_as=subscriber[/youtube]
NorthGeorgiaPrepared

Re: Hello from North Georgia.

Postby ForwardPreppers » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:11 pm

Welcome from Middle Georgia ! You are on the right track!

Mrs. FP
When a defining moment comes along, you define the moment… or the moment defines you.
ForwardPreppers
South Carolina State Moderator
South Carolina State Moderator

Postby Jlombardo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Welcome from White, GA
Jlombardo

Postby John Galt 1 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:21 am

N. GA here, Keeping a few chickens is pretty easy, even in an urban environment. I'm a bit more out in the country than you are so we let our chickens roam during the day but if needed we can keep them in the coop with it's small run. We only keep a few hens, enough to supply our eggs but they are entertaining as they run the property.
Talk is cheap, actions count.
John Galt 1

Return to Check In Here Georgia Preppers