• Advertisement

Roll Call For March 5 2011

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderator: Ravenwood1950

Re: Roll Call For March 5 2011

Postby mr bill » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Seeker2012 wrote:Alive and well. Increasing productivity 500%---Must stay focused on the coming events which really don't look good!!! I hope all Georgia Preppers are well ! Might get some flooding up here in Dahlonega-I live in a valley with 5 creeks going through it so I am prone to flooding ! When I get the first crops in I will get back to contributing more my friends!! Stand Tall!! Here you go Bill, North Carolina’s Farmer Freedom Act criminalizes S.510 http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2011/0 ... #more-6846

Hey Seeker, Thanks for the link. Looks as though we may have to go that way too. With the dollar going deep six it may be that funding for the whole program will be put on hold. That would give us an opportunity to demonstrate what is meant by State Sovereignty. We the people of the State of Georgia have the heart for it and Lord knows the Feds need to be, shall we say, re-enlightened. Good luck in getting that first crop in. Looking forward to some more of your insight.
Leader zone 5, Clarke County
P!
mr bill

Postby tryn2stayalive » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:17 am

Hello All. I am a "Newbie," I am a single mother of two sons and I will be initiating the preparedness of the basics in the very near future. I am happy to be apart of the "preppers alliance" as many of my friends and family think that I am crazy. It feels so good to be in contact with so many like minded/spirited people.
Region 12 Bryan County (Richmond Hill, GA) Leader: Medic 72
tryn2stayalive
Georgia Preppers Network
Georgia Preppers Network

Postby Georgia_Grown » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:24 am

Welcome to the forum - what part of GA are you located?
Henry County
Leader Region 3 South
Georgia_Grown
Georgia Preppers Network
Georgia Preppers Network

Postby mr bill » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Welcome from Athens.
Leader zone 5, Clarke County
P!
mr bill

Roll Call For April 2012--Coweta

Postby T-DWood » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Anyone else from Coweta or surrounding counties on here? My husband and I are semi-new, being 18 year scouters. Would like to collaborate with others. We live on the south-west side of Coweta county, about 5 miles from the 'NOW' NEWNAN HOSPITAL on Hospital Rd.
T-DWood

Postby dholmes » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:23 am

T-DWood wrote:Anyone else from Coweta or surrounding counties on here? My husband and I are semi-new, being 18 year scouters. Would like to collaborate with others. We live on the south-west side of Coweta county, about 5 miles from the 'NOW' NEWNAN HOSPITAL on Hospital Rd.

Welcome aboard from Clayton County.

I believe we do have folks in your area. But I'm too brain-dead right now to point you in the right direction for the thread that tells what region you're in and who your team leader is. :rolleyes:

{{There's just not enough coffee this morning for me.}}
...duh - it's a sticky thread at the top of this section "Georgia Regions by County" or something to that effect. Once you know your region, go to "Georgia Meetups" for more information about what's going on in your region and statewide. We've got a good group here.
Region 3 / Clayton
dholmes
Georgia Preppers Network
Georgia Preppers Network

Postby Ravenwood1950 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Watch out folks...you guys are posting on a thread from 2011..hee hee. :)
Ravenwood
Spalding County, Georgia
Region 3 South Metro Area
Emergency Preparedness - spanning the gap between "it won't happen to me" and "we're all going to die!"
Ravenwood1950
Georgia State Moderator
Georgia State Moderator

Postby jalapenogal » Wed May 09, 2012 5:36 am

Raises hand!! Sorry I haven't been around. Ive been really busy writing, raising the girls, getting ready for summer, training my dog for the dog shows etc. On the flip side my husband is now a scout master so we have been preparing for camping trips and things to teach them all survival. :) Perfect job for him so he can learn to. He backs me up on preparing but hen it comes to actually doing stuff hes always to tired from work. And I get he, he work 12-13 hour days 6 days a week. :( I hope everyone is doing well :)

JG
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"
Region 3
jalapenogal
Georgia Preppers Network
Georgia Preppers Network

Previous

Return to Check In Here Georgia Preppers