• Advertisement

North Korea/Hawaii?

Please introduce yourself here.

North Korea/Hawaii?

Postby Mo_NY » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:48 pm

Hi-

I'm a journalist researching a story about preparedness on Hawaii and wondering if anyone here is concerned about the recent talk about North Korea? Would love to discuss if anyone is open to talking.
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2179 ... ea-readies
Mo_NY

Re: North Korea/Hawaii?

Postby Dirk Williams » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:50 pm

While I have no connection to the islands, I would be interested to here what you learn. NK, is an interesting subject. I view NK, as a regional issue, not a global issue.

I also think the kid glove handling of this spoiled brat needs to stop. However I don't think the NK people need to be spanked for this culls actions. One missle up his butt, should fix the problem.

Think it's clear, its time for the two Koreas to be reunited, we live in a different time, with a different military plan and tools in place. A massive invasion of China via NK, is simply not in the cards. Old logicVS modern tools don't make sense.,,

Frankly the citizens of NK would likely be greatful for getting rid of the cull, and the reintegration of the severed country.

Please keep us posted after you do your review,,would be interesting.,

Dirk
Dirk Williams

Postby Mo_NY » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:15 pm

Will do! Glad to hear it's of interest
Mo_NY

Postby oldasrocks » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:27 pm

china will not do anything to reunite the Koreas. It's a buffer zone for them. They will talk and talk but do nothing about lil kim either. They use him to jab at us to distract us from more important things. Read the Art of War. Classic example to confuse and distract.

We'll get lil kim to sign a paper which he will ignore and continue to torture his people, spend his money on new toys and continue to threaten us.

The only way to solve the problem is to sneak in a few tactical nukes and fry him quickly before he can unleash his dogs on SK. But that will never happen.
oldasrocks
Missouri Preppers Network
Missouri Preppers Network

Postby Dirk Williams » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:30 pm

Rocks, agree, NK, IS China's useful idiot. Keeps the heat off of China. However the region is growing tired of the head Koreans abuse. Japan and Hawii, are getting spooked.

Tic Toc.

Dirk
Dirk Williams

Postby Illini Warrior » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:30 am

do you intend to write a article on preparedness or turn it into another Hawaiian left liberal slam piece on Prez Trump? - Hawaii would rather surrender and become more slaves to Little Fat Boy than listen and God forbid agree with anything Prez Trump's administration decides ...
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby AuntBee » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:56 pm

I thought the DoD was going to install a bunch more ballistic missile interceptors in Hawaii? That sounds to me like they're stepping up their game.

If I lived in Hawaii, I'd be worried because Kim seems to be a total nutbag.
AuntBee
New York Preppers Network
New York Preppers Network

Return to Check In Here Hawaii Preppers