• Advertisement

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!! IL is the black sheep no longer!

Post general Illinois topics here

Re: YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!! IL is the black sheep no longer!

Postby Illini Warrior » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:52 pm

acard134 wrote:Keep it real. They havent written anything yet!! It is likely to be very cost punitive.

very likely Quinn and Company will loose big with the next election .... what gets wrote early on could get eazed up on at a later date ..... if Chicago gets cut out of the herd the opposition from those pols would be slight .....
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby acard134 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:51 pm

I'm 44 and have voted in every election since I was able to. Do you really think quinn will lose? How did obama win? By all rights he should have lost hands down. The fact that quinn hasnt been indicted is a sign he will recieve the backing of the corrupt establishment. I do not see the democrats losing control and changing their minds about there agenda. Sorry to be such a downer, but I have been watching these clowns too long to have any optimism.
acard134

Postby Here2Learn » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:30 am

This just in... Illinois new laws to shut down gun ranges and ban... pretty much everything..... I had hoped this day would never come in my lifetime :(

http://www.isra.org/

Link is to the Illinois State Rifle Association page if you want to read about the beginning of the end of freedom in America
Don't worry, I'm not one of those crazy Tin Foil Hat types. I'm smart enough to know the foil doesn't stop the signals, they just pass right on through!
Here2Learn
Illinois Preppers Network
Illinois Preppers Network

Postby mmpaints » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Here2learn, it's not the end of freedom, it's the beginning of the revolution. Do you really intend to just lay down and comply? To put it bluntly, (Censored word. I'm a Potty mouth) that and (Censored word. I'm a Potty mouth) them. Come and get em bastards, you can have em bullets first! This is blatant communism. WE are not servants of our government and allowing and complying with this is to accept slavery to a tyrannical government. If you give up your only means of self defense, you are a victim, shot in the head and thrown in a ditch with a light dusting of lime.
"Life is hard. It's even harder if you're stupid". - John Wayne

WARNING- i change my avatar frequently for my own enjoyment. Complaining about it won't help ;)
mmpaints
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby CarlosB4 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:44 pm

It pains me to see that my fellow law abiding American citizens in Illinois are being punished for another’s crime and having their US Constitutional Rights violated by something as ugly as political perversion of what the ‘people want’. I hope that you, my fellow law abiding American citizens of Illinois will not take this laying down! I ask that you show these political bullies that American Rights are believed in as much today as they were when our founding fathers in their wisdom presented them before us in the first steps of our great nation. Take the legal fight to those oppressive political autocrats such as Senate President John Cullerton & Gov. Pat Quinn and show them that legally the line for your Rights is drawn in the sand, this far no further!

“Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on that sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.”
Dylan Thomas 1951
"One of the ordinary modes, by which tyrants accomplish their purposes without resistance, is, by disarming the people, and making it an offense to keep arms."

-- Constitutional scholar and Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840
"Ελάτε να τα πάρετε"

No, you may not quote me for any book, or use any of my posts on this topic or any other for any reason without my express written permission.
CarlosB4

Postby acard134 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:43 pm

This is what happens when you blindly re-elect the same "people" over and over. Obama hasnt even finshed his first term. What can we expect in another 4 years. Hmm two or three supreme court nominees that will ratify their unconstitutional agenda. Tis a said time we live in! :x Maybe now some people will understand the power of their vote. Does anyone know what percentage of people actually voted this past election?
acard134

Postby LackyPrepper1 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:27 pm

aknox40 wrote:I just hope they don't make the law to get a ccl so ridiculous many do not bother. I can see them trying to have some sort of ridiculous license fee, But i am happy to see that they have to do something about it now! It will be an interesting 180 day wait to see the law they come up with.

Agreed. I wouldn't pop the corks on the champagne just yet. As long as New Jersey can get away with their draconian CCW restrictions, I don't think the Illinois legislature will pass anything worth celebrating. As far as license fees go, according to the article, the failed legislation that had earlier met its demise would have raised 32 million from 325k licenses. That's $100 for a license, people! RIDICULOUS.
LackyPrepper1

Postby mmpaints » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Thats a $100 TAX for the privilege of exercising your CONSTITUTIONAL rights!
"Life is hard. It's even harder if you're stupid". - John Wayne

WARNING- i change my avatar frequently for my own enjoyment. Complaining about it won't help ;)
mmpaints
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Illinois Discussion, News and Weather