• Advertisement

Greetings from SNJ

Welcome to the News Jersey Preppers Newtwork Forum. Please introduce yourself here

Moderator: jesscott98

Greetings from SNJ

Postby Jonawal1069 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:34 am

Been interested in this all my life in one way or another, and have a quire many a skill . Now ready to come out and start speaking with like minded people and make some friends. Always better to be prepared in groups right? Anyone looking to grab coffee and swap ideas or groups I can attend?
Jonawal1069

Re: Greetings from SNJ

Postby NJMike » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:18 am

Greetings Jonawal1069,

Welcome. The NJ specific forums don't seem to be too busy, but I do check in occasionally and just saw your note.

I'm up for meeting some time. Eventually I hope to find myself in PA, but for now I'm in central NJ (South Eastern part of Middlesex Co. aka NJ's neck). I do get down to S. Jersey periodically. There's some groups on Meet Up. I've gone to the Philly Survive & Thrive events when I can, and also to a group that meets in Deptford. Feel free to send me a PM.
NJMike
New Jersey Preppers Network
New Jersey Preppers Network

Postby anita » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:08 pm

Welcome from Bucks County, PA!
anita

Postby Jonawal1069 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Thanks everyone
Jonawal1069

Postby Csmith1420 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:19 pm

Im in southern New Jersey and trying to reach out to others in my area. I'm a native to Philadelphia and don't know anyone out here. I'm not having too much luck in the New Jersey forum. It wouldn't surprise me to discover that i am alone here as far as those who are awake to the reality of this country's current state. Unfortunately i know there is strength in numbers which is why I am not giving up hope that i can find a network in this area. In conclusion, this is just a shout out in desperate hope that I wont be on my own when the poo poo hits the fan.
Huge thank you to the awakened ones and anyone who took the time out to read this.
Sincerely,
CJ
Jersey Shore
Csmith1420

Return to Check In Here New Jersey Preppers