• Advertisement

Hello from Grimes!

Please introduce yourself here

Moderator: IowaPatriot

Hello from Grimes!

Postby AuntyPoohbear » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:11 pm

I'm new to prepping and just wanted to be in a group that didn't think I was crazy for doing this. I want to be able to speak openly about this subject without judgment from others. Since I'm new to this, there is so much to learn and get done. It's downright overwhelming that I don't know where to begin. Hopefully, I'll get to where I need to be by joining this group.
AuntyPoohbear

Re: Hello from Grimes!

Postby rebnavy1862 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:21 pm

Welcome from Virginia. Read as much as you can on the forum and feel free to ask questions. We are here to help.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby jean11 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:53 pm

Welcome from Southern California. Some things to think about might be a source of clean water - and food, either rotate food as you go, or long term food storage. Also think about sanitation whether it might be a Luggable Loo, or an outhouse, or just 13 gallon tall kitchen trash bags that will serve as a liner in your toilet. And of course there is many other things you'll be thinking about too. Glad you found us, Aunty.
jean11

Postby AuntyPoohbear » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:36 pm

Hello to Virginia and Southern California. Thank you for the warm welcomes and suggestions.
AuntyPoohbear

Return to Check In Here Iowa Preppers