• Advertisement

Iowa Preppers Roll Call 3/06/11

Please introduce yourself here

Moderator: IowaPatriot

Re: Iowa Preppers Roll Call 3/06/11

Postby freedomfox » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:30 am

Also Scottishblacksmith and Marine Dogg....Join the Iowa group and check out the blog
"If you don't want to go with crazy firepower, a lever action shoots fast and has enough jam to drop two-legged varmints. Plus you can reload one round at a time between shots. No, scratch that. I'd like you to have as much firepower as you can get." From a Good friend...
freedomfox
Iowa Preppers Network
Iowa Preppers Network

Re: Iowa Preppers Roll Call 3/06/11

Postby Scottishblacksmith » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Scottishblacksmith here, I forgot in my last post that I live north of Aplington, Iowa. I have added to my food stores and have sold of one horse with good hopes of selling the other!! Looking to add three rabbits for breeding ( raising for meat ). Ordered some mylar storage bags w/moisture absorbers. Got several "food grade " 5 gallon pails at Tractor Suppy for $2.99 each. Have 15 more Gamma Seal lids from Sportsman's Guide on the way. :clap: Well keep safe, pratice with your guns and read daily!!
Scottishblacksmith

Previous

Return to Check In Here Iowa Preppers