• Advertisement

Another Kansan Checking In

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Lionheart1972, Elona

Another Kansan Checking In

Postby dreadsempress » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:31 pm

Checking in from central kansas! New to the site but not the community. Looking to establish good connections in the event the unthinkable happens. Have gear and know how to fight, just need everything else! Hoping to preserve society and the american way, protect innocent lives, and defend the american dream.
dreadsempress

Re: Another Kansan Checking In

Postby Lionheart1972 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:35 pm

Hello and greetings from North East Kansas. I wish you well in you search for connections. If you are depending on this site to get you connected, you might be in for a disappointment. Most who come here don't get past the first few posts. I think most people get connected through Face Book, Kansas has several groups across the state. I can get you connected with a Salina group if that interest you. Good luck with whatever you do.
Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants and debt is the money of slaves.
Lionheart1972
Kansas State Moderator
Kansas State Moderator

Return to Check In Here Kansas Preppers