• Advertisement

Topeka Area Prepper

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Lionheart1972, Elona

Topeka Area Prepper

Postby SunflowerJourney » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Hi fellow Preppers! New to the site and in fact just realized what I was by watching the Preppers TV Show... Just thought I was wierd before that... Nice to know that I have a lot of like minded friends out there... I am looking to form a close group to devlop a 40+ acre bugout location near Topeka that I own which has all the resouces we need, just need help unleashing the posibilities... Drop me a note if you are interested.
SunflowerJourney

Re: Topeka Area Prepper

Postby Lionheart1972 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Greetings Sunflower, and welcome to the Kansas Preppers. We have a lot of active preppers accross the state. I live over in Douglas County, drop me a PM if you want to meet up sometime.
Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants and debt is the money of slaves.
Lionheart1972
Kansas State Moderator
Kansas State Moderator

Postby PrepperDavedude » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:39 am

Hi Sunflower. I just joined this site and want to get into prepping myself. I googled Topeka preppers found this post and joined this thing. What direction do you live in from Topeka. If its north then I probably travel through your area often. I live in Topeka part of the time and the rest on the Nebraska state line.
PrepperDavedude

Postby Lionheart1972 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Greetings PrepperDave, and welcome from your neighbor in Lawrence.
Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants and debt is the money of slaves.
Lionheart1972
Kansas State Moderator
Kansas State Moderator

Postby rush_60 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:27 am

Welcome from NE KS
rush_60
Kansas Preppers Network
Kansas Preppers Network

Postby afreetrapper » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:53 am

New from the the Topeka area. Been a prepper my whole life just doing what my grandparents did on the farm. Put up food for the winter.
afreetrapper

Postby Elona » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:53 am

Welcome from SW kansas.
Support APN and become a Gold Member Today! Free E-book "It's a Disaster And What Are You Gonna Do About It?" Free Lifetime Membership at SafeCastle Royal. 30% Discount at SurvivalCD.com. All this and more! Sign Up Here It takes a person two years to learn to talk and the rest of their life to learn not to. (my father's saying)
Elona
Kansas State Moderator
Kansas State Moderator

Postby pastor » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:59 pm

Hello Kansas Preppers. Wishing you all well, and good luck in your prepping.
pastor

Postby Lionheart1972 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:46 pm

pastor wrote:Hello Kansas Preppers. Wishing you all well, and good luck in your prepping.

Same to you Pastor. Greetings and welcome to the Kansas Preppers.
Lionheart1972
Kansas State Moderator
Kansas State Moderator

Postby walking_to_freedom » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:31 pm

Hello:
I work in mental health and have been interested in prepping for a decade or so. I am a pretty good marksman with a basic knowledge base and experience in gunsmithing. My bachelor’s degree had a minor in criminal justice and a major in psychology. At one point I had intended on becoming a SWAT team negotiator. I am looking to get connected and involved with a local group of like-minded folks who are good natured and humanity loving but willing to be open-minded to emergency preparedness which may include scenarios with unpleasant potential dynamics. Best wishes all
walking_to_freedom

Return to Check In Here Kansas Preppers