• Advertisement

Hello

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Lionheart1972, Elona

Hello

Postby BullseyePrecision » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:35 pm

Hello from Topeka, Ks. Just moved up here for work not to long ago from SE Kansas. I would like to connect with other members in my area. Being new to the area I don't know where the good hunting places are or fishing or camping. I would like to also figure out where I could go shooting and any good survival stores. I look forward to talking with everyone.
BullseyePrecision

Re: Hello

Postby Northern Freeman » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Welcome from northern Minnesota.
“The Constitution only gives people the right to ‘pursue’ happiness. You have to catch it yourself!” ~ Benjamin Franklin
Ol’ Ben Franklin put it best when he said, “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
Northern Freeman
Minnesota Preppers Network
Minnesota Preppers Network

Re: Hello

Postby Lionheart1972 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:12 am

Greetings Bullseye, and welcome to the Kansas Preppers. I am from Lawrence so let me know if you care to meet in person and discuss some of your questions. The best way to get connected in Kansas is through the multiple face book groups. There are several across the state. It pains me to say that very few Kansas Preppers use this forum, however it was not so a few years ago. Times change and that incudes how we connect. If you send me a PM, I will add you to the APN Kansas FB group.
Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants and debt is the money of slaves.
Lionheart1972
Kansas State Moderator
Kansas State Moderator

Return to Check In Here Kansas Preppers