• Advertisement

Hello from Wichita

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Lionheart1972, Elona

Hello from Wichita

Postby Abrumley1 » Wed May 20, 2015 7:17 pm

Just joined and wanted to check in. Located in the northwest side of town. Im looking for like minded family oriented people in my area. Thanks all!
Abrumley1

Re: Hello from Wichita

Postby Megawattmaker » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:10 am

I just joined and also live in northwest Wichita. What is your opinion of this site so far
Megawattmaker

Re: Hello from Wichita

Postby Lionheart1972 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:26 pm

Greetings Mega and Abrumley and welcome. This site is pretty much what you make it. It is a rich source of information and a place to make contacts. My experience has been that over 90% of the new comers will not make the effort to get connected and about 75% won't even get past their initial post. If you want to get connected in your area, I can help. I have assisted hundreds of fellow Kansans get connected. Send me a private message and we can get this ball rolling.
Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants and debt is the money of slaves.
Lionheart1972
Kansas State Moderator
Kansas State Moderator

Return to Check In Here Kansas Preppers