• Advertisement

Wikileaks/CIA

Talk about non-lethal self defense, personal safety, and home security.

Moderators: mmpaints, BATTLEBOY SURPLUS

Wikileaks/CIA

Postby rickdun » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:17 pm

Just read an article, wikileaks just released about malware the CIA put out throughout the US, still spying on US citizens by using citizens smart TV's, smart phones, etc.. Seems this was supposed to have been halted by Obama, I guess not. Also it was reported that the CIA has lost control of the walware and maybe in other hands.

http://www.wikileaks.com
http://www.foxnews.com
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network

Re: Wikileaks/CIA

Postby Gunns » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Lots of interesting things to read.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby Blondie » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:28 pm

I wasn't exactly stunned by the revelations.

I read the article about the death of Michael Hastings. Interesting that his fiance had preceeded him in death. By enemy fire, of course.

He must have been oblivious to the warning or that dedicated to his cause.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby theoutback » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:52 am

.............and what do we here from the press....crickets! Unless it has to do w/ Trump. Russia conspiracy? How bout the CIA possible using Russia as a scapegoat for the hacks. Incredible.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/07/l ... -documents
theoutback

Postby rickdun » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:12 am

We now live in a political correctness, police, welfare, fake news state and it's too far gone for anyone to change it now. My personnal opinion is all hell is going to break loose before Trump finishes his first term. Law abiding citizens are fed up with everything and sooner or later they will rebel and I'm prepared, so bring it on.
rickdun

Postby Cast Iron » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:59 am

The fact they can or have inserted code to instruct the hardware to remain "On" while the GUI display "Fake Off" could be just about anything from the video camera, microphone, or even the Wi-Fi.

Using the IoT, in theory they can follow you through your own home as you move from room to room.

I do not find it surprising, as I know it is inserting lines of code. There have been reporting in the past of smart device companies putting in background code to report on usage.

I find it surprising the CIA has lost control of some of it, or there is malware out in the wild so to speak.
Beware of the guy with only one Cast Iron pan . . . he likely knows how to use it.
Cast Iron

Postby theoutback » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:18 am

rickdun wrote:We now live in a political correctness, police, welfare, fake news state and it's too far gone for anyone to change it now. My personnal opinion is all hell is going to break loose before Trump finishes his first term. Law abiding citizens are fed up with everything and sooner or later they will rebel and I'm prepared, so bring it on.

Yesterday was a great day for the good guys Rickdun. We kicked out a mayor here locally that thought he was a dictotor. He unilaterally decided he was bringing in refugees to the city. He didn't inform the citizens or the alderman (local name for city council), he just went ahead and said 100 refugees are coming in, while lying left and right to the citizens. It made the national news. https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sear ... tion=click

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/27/el ... stion.html

Well he did get what was coming to him, he got voted out of office yesterday. So there is some good news and good people still left in America. :clap:
theoutback

Postby ajax727 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:23 am

wow , they are and have been spying on us, is this news to some this is but to a few of us not news at all .
The funny part to me is they have been doing this for a long long time , i have wrote and talked to people about this and people have told me i was wrong they can't do that .
Well it is time for people to understand that all aspects of there private lives is now gone . Your phones , your TV , your laptop , your AI , all that smart crap you have around you is just a little spy .also you think you are safe from being spied on while you drive around think again , all the cameras and plate readers so get a grasp on just how far the spying reaches into you everyday life . Oh and you think you are safe from the spy network just because you live out in the woods somewhere what foolish thinking . the eyes in the sky sees everything .
The fact are now known , so what can be done to stop this method of spying used against us , well hell not a damn thing .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby rickdun » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:09 am

Good for you guys Outback, maybe some other towns/cities will wake up and smell the roses.

Ajax727, I agree, yes it has been going on since 911, but OBOZO supposedly put a stop to it a few years ago when Snowdon leaked it to the press. But of course he lied again.

They can lisen to my conversations, what I right on the computer, read my mail, or anything else they want to because I'm one of those deplorables, bible reading, gun toting kind of guys, I have nothing to hide nor nothing to fear.
rickdun

Postby ajax727 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:38 am

rickdun wrote:Good for you guys Outback, maybe some other towns/cities will wake up and smell the roses.

Ajax727, I agree, yes it has been going on since 911, but OBOZO supposedly put a stop to it a few years ago when Snowdon leaked it to the press. But of course he lied again.

They can lisen to my conversations, what I right on the computer, read my mail, or anything else they want to because I'm one of those deplorables, bible reading, gun toting kind of guys, I have nothing to hide nor nothing to fear.

I am in that bucket also and i consider it an honor just as you do . We have eight years of lies from odrama and his thugs . The leaks tells us how we are spied on 24/7 .
With all the spying that has been going on there should be records of the clintons , odrama the dmc ,the repubs , hopefully we can gain some facts about the crooks that ran our country into the ground .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby IceFire » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:50 pm

rickdun wrote:Just read an article, wikileaks just released about malware the CIA put out throughout the US, still spying on US citizens by using citizens smart TV's, smart phones, etc.. Seems this was supposed to have been halted by Obama, I guess not. Also it was reported that the CIA has lost control of the walware and maybe in other hands.

http://www.wikileaks.com
http://www.foxnews.com

And this comes as a surprise to anyone...WHY exactly? The gov spying on citizens has been going on for decades, and to me, the ONLY surprise is that people are surprised by this! Time to wake up and smell the coffee.
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby rickdun » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:58 pm

IceFire, I'm not supprised by this, not many people trust the government anymore, including me. I'm a retired Fed Lawenforcement officer and I know first hand how the government is as straight as a dogs hind leg.

What people are supprised about is that it was supposed to stop a few years ago and it hasn't, it's gotten worse and that the feds now don't know how many foreign countries have this malware they have been using and are now afraid that it's going to be used against the U.S.. I think we are in deep doo doo.
rickdun

Postby anita » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:36 pm

rickdun wrote:G--snip--

You might think you aren't doing/saying anything wrong, but the powers that be (at some point) might not agree. I have been shocked and appalled at the way the left has taken things out of context or deliberately misconstrued/misinterpreted something said. You can see it with Donald Trump almost every day.
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita

Postby anita » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:39 pm

By the way, I put sticky notes over the cameras on my computers after I heard Comey (and apparently he knows) said he does, and many in the government do.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... our-webcam
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita

Postby IceFire » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:12 pm

If I'm on my computer, the "view" from the camera is the top of my head, due to the angle. If I'm NOT on my computer, it is turned OFF, and the lid is SHUT. Even if the computer got turned on, the lid is shut and there'd be NOTHING to see. Besides, due to my job, they already have my picture, fingerprints, and life history.
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Personal Safety and Home Security