• Advertisement

South Louisiana Prepper Group startup

Please Introduce Yourself here.

South Louisiana Prepper Group startup

Postby Kd406308 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:01 pm

Hello, I am a 26 year old male from south Louisiana. I am medical professional with a hunting background, firearm background, and outdoors experience. I am looking for members to form a group who bring supplies as well as skills to the table. I am really interested in forming a well rounded group but anyone is welcome to join :). I would ideally be looking for someone with a lot of military experience that would be able to train individuals in the group in tactical operations etc to protect the group. Paramedics and other medical people with first response experience would be great for trauma or emergency situations. My background is more clinical rather than first response. Someone with knowledge of edible plants and farming experience, someone with livestock experience or livestock in hand, an engineer, nurses, teachers, police, and really just anyone with something to offer to the table. If you don't have many skills, then just being part of the group and willing to pull ones own is just as good :). I would want to do a meet up somewhere and then go from there. We could do monthly meetings or decide how we want to go about it. I am from Larose, LA, so being close would probably be best. By close I mean not north louisiana or lafayette etc.
Kd406308

Re: South Louisiana Prepper Group startup

Postby louisiana_survival » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:46 am

Hello, I am a 21 year old male from south la as well! I currently work in the logistics field and I have nautical, hunting, fishing, firearm, and some other basic backgrounds.

As I do not meet your LEO or military background, I am willing to bring some sustainability, planning, coordination, and logistical experience to the table. I am located in New Orleans, so I am close by. Shoot me a message so we can touch base!

I have been interested in starting a similar group in the region. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Preparation Prevents tinkle Poor Performance - The 5 Ps
louisiana_survival

Return to Check In Here Louisiana Preppers