• Advertisement

USA is back

Post General Louisiana Topics Here

USA is back

Postby prepper87 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:01 am

Trump sent a message to the world today. Don't (Censored word. I'm a Potty mouth) with the USA. The bad guys around the world were put on notice as of today. If you do wrong we will respond. Thank God we have a real POTUS with a set of balls.
prepper87
Louisiana Preppers Network

Re: USA is back

Postby Illini Warrior » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:59 am

the Crayola crayon company has posted a complaint - Prez Trump's action is killing off their best sellers ... Obammy Red Line, Bathhouse Pink and Zebra Black ....
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby Gunns » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:38 am

prepper87 wrote:Trump sent a message to the world today. Don't (Censored word. I'm a Potty mouth) with the USA. The bad guys around the world were put on notice as of today. If you do wrong we will respond. Thank God we have a real POTUS with a set of balls.

Yep nothing says respect us like killing a bunch of people with little or no evidence.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby JayJay » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:27 am

Gunns wrote:
prepper87 wrote:Trump sent a message to the world today. Don't (Censored word. I'm a Potty mouth) with the USA. The bad guys around the world were put on notice as of today. If you do wrong we will respond. Thank God we have a real POTUS with a set of balls.

Yep nothing says respect us like killing a bunch of people with little or no evidence.

Exactly; and I'm a little surprised with these posts here. Shame...those are God's people too.
AND I hold these views until someone starts attacking me in my back yard.
Hey, how about those atrocities in S. Africa...white farmers killed..let's do something about that...Oh, who decides that??
Where...do...we...stop...??
HAPPINESS is not a fish you catch but a fish you feed.
JayJay

Postby Dirk Williams » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:35 am

Just another false flag. Why not shoot a bunch of our aging missles at a base with relic aircraft three dead is a small price to pay for new found respect.

I do not believe for a second Assad, chemical bombed these people. Makes zero sense. The NEW admin JUST said, Assad is a Syria problem, let the Syrians remove him, everything was going his way.

Na this is a hit job. One that may develop serious consequences for us sooner or later.

Dirk
Dirk Williams

Postby Illini Warrior » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:46 am

Gunns wrote:

and Hellery serving as proxy for absent & lazy Obammy bombed Libya for months - for what?

Billy Bob zippered up long enough to Tomahawk a few locations after the first World Trade Center attack - instead of actually doing something presidential - and what happened on 9/11?????

I'll take a president that takes action over 9 Holes and a Blow Job Billy any day ....
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby Dirk Williams » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Wasn't it just last week Trump Said, " I'm the president of the United States, NOT the world"

Why is it our responsibility to be the world police force.

I know we here those darned quiet sayings like " The world is a safer place, When America is strong". How about we take care of our issues befor the rest of the world.

I thought I heard someone say Make America Great Again. I didn't realize that required bombing a third world country back to a forth world country.

We JUST spent 80 MILLION DOLLARS on blowing up a goat farmer, some sop with camel aircraft, and a few hangers.

Don't you think that 80 Million would have been a good infastructure replacement start?

Yea, I'm still a trump supporter. Had Hillary been the pres, we would already be into WWIII

Tic Toc.
Dirk Williams

Postby ReadyMom » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:18 pm

Dirk Williams wrote:Wasn't it just last week Trump Said, " I'm the president of the United States, NOT the world"

Why is it our responsibility to be the world police force. .

I think that the reality of being Prez is hitting him straight in the face now. He's no longer just an observer who can make flip remarks (although I'll admit he's REALLY good at doing that :bored: ).

And he was right his FIRST obligation is to this country. Our first obligation was to THIS country during the Nazi attrocities, too, right? Then why did we go into that? Mass genocide seems to be the deciding factor.
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Blondie » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:22 pm

Dirk, we're not just The World Police, we're now judge, jury and executioner.

Russia now has a frigate steaming toward Syria.

After 14 yrs, isn't it time we get out own house in order and come home?
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby bacpacker1513 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:16 pm

False flag IMO. McCain just returned from a very quite visit to Syria in the past month. Every time he goes there the pot gets stirred.
Greater Love hath no man than this, that he lay down his life for a friend.
John 15:13
bacpacker1513
Tennessee Preppers Network
Tennessee Preppers Network

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:09 pm

Look all..... There is a time and place for everything. There is nothing wrong with fixing your own fences.(or building them)

There's nothing wrong with that or not creating problems where they don't exist to begin with.

I remember another time we only looked inward...

Evil exist. You fight it no matter the consequences in SOME situations or you are NO BETTER THAN THEM....False flag? Give me a break. It was a measured response. Not an invasion.

There are lines, and there are lines you have to cross.

In honor of RebNavy...RIP buddy. You made me smile. :)

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 pm
Driven, are you sure you are from Kalifornia? You make a lot of sense.
Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby Dirk Williams » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:25 pm

Driven you strike me as a smart person. And you put up Pearl Harbor. You are aware of the history of the US cutting all resources off to Japan in an attempt to provoke them into WWII? Our govt, on record as provoking them into WWII.

Sadly I've come to the informed conclusion that the Government of the United States, are by far the most evil entity on the face of the planet.

10/12 years ago, I was a Kool aid drinker, apparently like you. I retired, I spend at least two hours a day, reviewing Intel, and verifying that Intel. I may go thru 30 different sites daily, in an attempt to come up with an informed opinion. Left right conservative, and dozens of world sites.

Riddle me this, what exactly did Assad, or the Russimas stand to gain. This makes no sense. Assad was home free, the US had stated and repeated Assad was their problem not ours. A week later we have an incident that fits neatly into the neocons prospective, the Globilists, agenda, and the military industrial complexes pocket.

Na life isn't that pattern. I'm a patient man I know this, eventually the truth will manifest, we will learn the truth.

This is politics at its worst.

Keep up the good work, I guess you and me are just at the agree to disagree point, no harm no foul.

If I learn I'm wrong I will humbly apologize, problem is I don't think I'm wrong.

Respectfully.

Dirk Williams
Dirk Williams

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:10 pm

Dirk Williams wrote:Driven you strike me as a smart person. And you put up Pearl Harbor. You are aware of the history of the US cutting all resources off to Japan in an attempt to provoke them into WWII? Our govt, on record as provoking them into WWII.

Sadly I've come to the informed conclusion that the Government of the United States, are by far the most evil entity on the face of the planet.

10/12 years ago, I was a Kool aid drinker, apparently like you. I retired, I spend at least two hours a day, reviewing Intel, and verifying that Intel. I may go thru 30 different sites daily, in an attempt to come up with an informed opinion. Left right conservative, and dozens of world sites.

Riddle me this, what exactly did Assad, or the Russimas stand to gain. This makes no sense. Assad was home free, the US had stated and repeated Assad was their problem not ours. A week later we have an incident that fits neatly into the neocons prospective, the Globilists, agenda, and the military industrial complexes pocket.

Na life isn't that pattern. I'm a patient man I know this, eventually the truth will manifest, we will learn the truth.

Keep up the good work, I guess you and me are just at the agree to disagree point, no harm no foul.

If I learn I'm wrong I will humbly apologize, problem is I don't think I'm wrong.

Respectfully.

Dirk Williams

Thanks Dirk....I appreciate the compliment. Please understand the false flag comment was not meant as an attack....

I do know that there is always room to grow and I know I don't know all.....

I almost went back edited the Pearl Harbor pic out but stopped myself for this exact reason...We were drawn into that conflict with the attack and figured someone would bring that up.

But stationing all our ships there, standing by and watching the world fall apart is what brought that upon us being perceived as weak to begin with. That, was an inevitable conflict IMO from all I understand on the subject matter....

As for being a cool-aid drinker, I sure as hell was until I woke up about 7-8 years ago but I'd not think that me now as I also strive for all perspectives in events to form my own opinion like you...I comb the sites as well but not as diligently as you I guess...I don't have the time, but I do crave the perspective.

With that being said,

Always willing to learn more...(and change an opinion if I perceive I'm wrong with additional facts)

You are aware of the history of the US cutting all resources off to Japan in an attempt to provoke them into WWII? Our govt, on record as provoking them into WWII. ....sources please. I'll search but you sound like you already know where to look.

Sadly I've come to the informed conclusion that the Government of the United States, are by far the most evil entity on the face of the planet...Thats a pretty bold statement.Call it cool-aid, but I still believe in a country with the basic principles we have where the people are the government...Is there evil? YES....Are we the evilest nation on the planet? Clearly not IMO...We kill for sure. We destroy in the name of the almighty dollar.....We also save more, provide more, and stand on higher principles than most(not all) other nations, and also defend the innocent even if it furthers our interest. With a citizen elected government we always stand a chance to combat evil.(Trump even getting in is proof of that) If we were all evil here in the US, I'd agree with you....for now though I have to disagree here but feel some of what you discuss.

Riddle me this, what exactly did Assad, or the Russimas stand to gain. This makes no sense. Assad was home free, the US had stated and repeated Assad was their problem not ours. A week later we have an incident that fits neatly into the neocons prospective, the Globilists, agenda, and the military industrial complexes pocket. .....Strong disagreement here(but respectfully)....he is FAR from home-free....His power has been under pressure for a VERY long time here now. This is exactly what he needed.....ISIS is nailing him. They took the fight from the rebels in their interest in destabilizing another dictator creating another power vacuum where they can grow.....This attack of saran is well documented as of now as saran does not dissipate like chlorine does...The testing came back positive where the previous one wasn't as clear. The pictures(which of course can be manipulated but I don't think they were) show clearly what has happened. A chemical attack. ....on side one, the US does nothing. We are confirmed as weak as the previous admin......on the other side the US attacks(as we did) and Russia steps up giving him even more defenses against the two carriers that we've had there to begin with......Win-win for him....for now.

.....Here, we completely agree....I wasn't there and a political chess game has been afoot for far longer than I've been on this earth...Time will tell the truth as it did in Iraq in relation to WMD's.

And even if we don't agree on this one, NBD....you're good people Dirk. I am looking forward to some links though if you got them on Pearl...ALWAYS love challenging myself as that's the only way to grow. ;)

Well wishes for now...
~D

In honor of RebNavy...RIP buddy. You made me smile. :)

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 pm
Driven, are you sure you are from Kalifornia? You make a lot of sense.
Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby daaswampman » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:20 pm

One step closer to a war that is not ours and we can not win! I appears we did not learn anything in Iraq or Afghanistan! There are only two possible solutions in the Middle East - Let them work it out for themselves or genocide! Sadly it may take both!

Putin has a bigger Muslim problem than we do. We should be natural Allies and not Enemies, but that would not play well with Israel and those that want us in their war. Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman

Postby AuntBee » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

My initial reaction was that Trump was sending a message to the world in general that there was a sheriff again in the White House who would respond to provocation or crimes against humanity, not just make a speech about it. Hopefully putting real time consequences back on the table will at least get enemies to think it over before they act.

I don't believe his plan was to open the door to declare war in the Middle East or with Russia. More like a dog who got tired of having his tail pulled and snapped back.

All that said, it does seem like this was a red flag. Not sure about Syria and the gas attack, but pics they show about the damage to the airstrip seemed to show a lot less damage than I would expect. Military expert that I am.

Elizabeth Warren's reaction to hearing that tomahawk missiles were used:Image

Aunt Bee
AuntBee
New York Preppers Network
New York Preppers Network

Next

Return to Louisiana Discussion, News and Weather