• Advertisement

Looking to form a Prepper Group in East Central Oklahoma

Please introduce yourselves here.

Moderators: kr105, Eaglehrt

Looking to form a Prepper Group in East Central Oklahoma

Postby CrookedFerrett » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:38 pm

I am looking to form a prepper group that will prep together, plan together, work together and fall back to our retreat during SHTF situations. My Christian family of 5 has spent significant resources purchasing land, and are current building a retreat.

Everyone will not be a fit for us. We take this seriously, and have high expectations for both ourselves, and anyone who might join us. We expect you to have some resources of your own, and be willing to constantly improve yourself. We'd expect you to have a minimum of 6 months worth of food.

Feel free to shoot me a message or an email, so we can discuss the possibility of forming a group. I'd like to hear all about you..

-CF
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; It is force!
Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." --George Washington
CrookedFerrett

Re: Looking to form a Prepper Group in East Central Oklahoma

Postby mookus1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:31 am

I have 7 acres on bellcow lake chandler looking for a group. Former military . I also have acces to large lodge on bellcow would make great event or meeting sight
mookus1

Re: Looking to form a Prepper Group in East Central Oklahoma

Postby Eaglehrt » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:14 am

I have many skills and abilities to share and teach. Military retired, any we need to get together for the season is upon us. Glad to meet you and see you up and running this early in our mist of preparations.
Gentleman, shall we begin our journey together. There are a few here that would like to form a good stronger group, so we shall start our paths toward our common goals.

I offer my assistance, and would enjoy some company and time with our fellow partners in times to come.

Eagle
Looking back on Yesterday, I thank GOD for today.
Smile, Laugh and Be Happy.

Eaglehrt
Vet US Army
USA
Eaglehrt
Oklahoma State Moderator
Oklahoma State Moderator

Return to Check In Here Oklahoma Preppers