• Advertisement

Oklahoma...... We need Each other.

Post Oklahoma meetups and events here

Moderators: kr105, Eaglehrt

Oklahoma...... We need Each other.

Postby Eaglehrt » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:34 pm

I have been gone for a while,"posted Over Sea's", and I have just returned. I have been reading what has been posted, and mind you...............NOT MUCH...................

What happened while I was away, are there any Leader's among yourselves............BOW is, and I am proud to see Bow has been working and trying to keep things rolling....<SALUTE> :thumbup:

I still have much to read, and get up to date, I promise that will not take long. What I want you to do is, think about what may happen, and who can help you, and how is this network going to work, and be secure. I have many ways to implement and we can work together to get plans, and a network in place to have a reaching hand for a community that can a will be ready to give a little relief when the time comes.

Our community is unique, and will be the building blocks for the upcoming America, after such an event, but we must learn to trust this community, and be willing to build a large family that will be the backbone for this State. If your worried about freeloaders,,,,,,,,,,, if an event takes place............ sure you wont have to worry about our community being free loader...........we will be there to bring strength and knowledge when it is needed among this community. That is why we must have a network to reach out if help is needed.

Your worried, meaning..everyone of us worried about what we have and where were located. This community will need to learn and strive together, especially after an event takes place. I am not saying... post your location and inventory online..........that would be stupid and foolish...........

We need to get some kind of network up, and you best think about this.......... the election is coming up FAST................. we need to get busy...meaning NOW !!!

Let me know how you feel, and all concerns........... but we will need to make things happen within the next few weeks..............

or you might just be alone.

Eagle
Looking back on Yesterday, I thank GOD for today.
Smile, Laugh and Be Happy.

Eaglehrt
Vet US Army
USA
Eaglehrt
Oklahoma State Moderator
Oklahoma State Moderator

Re: Oklahoma...... We need Each other.

Postby Watchmen Leader » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:06 am

We need to work together to successfully withstand any situation.
Watchmen Leader

Postby Eaglehrt » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:52 am

OK...... it is a new year.............. and things are looking up............ and we will have a lot to do.
We got lucky the past 2 months, now we must work fast and smart.

May is coming, how are we standing with supplies, and training.
need any help ?
Looking back on Yesterday, I thank GOD for today.
Smile, Laugh and Be Happy.

Eaglehrt
Vet US Army
USA
Eaglehrt
Oklahoma State Moderator
Oklahoma State Moderator

Postby Tanya » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:46 pm

We are new to the group but husband and I would like to start making some connections in OK
Tanya
Oklahoma Preppers Network
Oklahoma Preppers Network

Return to Oklahoma Meetups