• Advertisement

Yet Another Newbie!

Welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Moderator: Lynda

Yet Another Newbie!

Postby excoastie » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:38 pm

Hello from Occupied Amerika. Occupied Amerika = the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

I am new to the site but not to prepping. I have been prepping for a few years and am a member of a few other prepper discussion boards. I came here because I saw that there are boards for individual states. Living in Occupied Amerika makes one ponder whether they are alone in preparing for the hard times. In this state, liberty was long ago surrendered for government-defined and government-supplied security. People here traded their human spirit and desire to excel and accept the mediocrity associated with being sheep in a canyon of wolves.

I am opinionated: very opinionated. There is no ‘gray’ area in my mind. I don’t care about Democrat versus Republican. I don’t care about right versus left. I care about right versus wrong. I cherish the Constitution and still honor the oath I first took in 1975. I adamantly support the 2nd Amendment because I realize that it is insurance for all our other rights. I love firearms and think that a bad day at the range in the rain is better than a good day at work. I am an active Oath Keeper and a Three Percenter (Side Note: Please don not believe that tripe the media and other sources spew forth about those organizations. If you have question, concerns or complains, please ask me. I am happy to help ‘clear the air’ and eliminate confusion.)

God Bless the republic and the Constitution! Yours in Liberty, TJ
excoastie

Re: Yet Another Newbie!

Postby Rabid » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Greetings from Selinsgrove PA, along the banks of the beautiful Susquehanna River. I'm a little opinionated too, if someone doesn't have an opinion I'll give them one of mine. I'm generous like that. ;)
DAMMIT IM MAD spelled backwards is DAMMIT IM MAD
Rabid

Postby excoastie » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Rabid, thanks for the welcome. You live in a nice part of the country out there. Lots and lots of deer if my aged memory is correct. I am trying to come up to speed on all ‘goings on’ around these parts. Seems like there are lots of very smart people willing to teach others. That is a great thing!

And there’s nothing wrong with being opinioned as long as one can back up their ideals. I have a feeling you can.
excoastie

Postby ForwardPreppers » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Welcome from South Carolina. Glad to have you on board.
When a defining moment comes along, you define the moment… or the moment defines you.
ForwardPreppers
South Carolina State Moderator
South Carolina State Moderator

Postby IceFire » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Welcome from southern Arizona!
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Return to Check In Here Massachusetts Preppers