• Advertisement

Fall Food Swap? Anybody interested?

Welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Moderator: Lynda

Fall Food Swap? Anybody interested?

Postby suzysurvivor » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:36 am

on another prepper board, someone suggested a food swap and I thought it would be a great idea. '

I don't/can't have a huge garden but I DO can and dehydrate and bake and such. Essentially, i have more time to do these things than others might. Some folks have too much produce at the end of the season. Some people make soap or candles or other survival items.

A food swap would be a great way to meet up (I would be willing to organize it) and say howdy as well as maybe pick up an item or two to take home. There are guidelines on line--all items should be homemade or homegrown. Anything canned would have to be canned following USDA guidelines. Liability waivers would be signed so everyone should feel protected.

I would really LOVE to do this. I am in the Metrowest area (near Worcester, MA) and would probably try to find a place near there for the swap. Maybe late August or early September.

Feedback?
suzysurvivor

Re: Fall Food Swap? Anybody interested?

Postby Lynda » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:20 pm

I might be interested. I'll leave you to work out the details.
THINK......It's not illegal yet.

I Am Responsible For What I Say. I Am Not Responsible For What You Understand.
Lynda
Massachusetts Preppers Network
Massachusetts Preppers Network

Return to Check In Here Massachusetts Preppers