• Advertisement

Midlands Prepper Looking to Network

Welcome To the South Carolina Preppers Network. Introduce Yourself Here

Moderators: MouseToes, ForwardPreppers, HCPrepper

Midlands Prepper Looking to Network

Postby Sandbag » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:33 pm

Looking for local, likeminded folks here in the midlands to network with.

Re: Midlands Prepper Looking to Network

Postby ForwardPreppers » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:32 pm

Welcome! We moved from the midlands a year and a half ago to our rural homestead in GA.
There are a few groups there. We used to attend one meeting and held one ourselves. The folks we knew from APN that attended our meetings several years ago are no longer active on here but maybe there are some folks who are from SC that may want to meet. I suggest conversing thru private message (PM) and meeting in a public place. We initially met at a park, then at the lizards thicket, then eventually at a small restaurant closer to our home. We then found a BOL and put our time and energy into it rather than sustaining the group meetings.
There are a few strong groups in the upstate but they can be difficult to get into unless you have an impressive skill such as medicine - Doctor, nurse or dentist.

I will PM you,

Mrs FP
When a defining moment comes along, you define the moment… or the moment defines you.
South Carolina State Moderator
South Carolina State Moderator

Re: Midlands Prepper Looking to Network

Postby Sandbag » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:35 pm

Hey thanks for the reply! I've been involved in a few groups over the years but a lack of commitment and proper vetting ultimately seems to be the achellies heel. I'm a USMC combat infantry veteran so I do have some useful skills to offer.

Return to Check In Here South Carolina Preppers