• Advertisement

Seeking advice for prepping in Sequim/Port Angeles area

Welcome to our network! Introduce yourself here

Moderator: MrDanB

Seeking advice for prepping in Sequim/Port Angeles area

Postby emerson24 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Relocating to this area and wondering if there are any people who are knowledgeable of better places to buy land?

I have recently visited and it appears that that Sequim has too many CCR's to build as you want and to have livestock. Port Angeles seems to be a better area for self-reliance. Is this an accurate assessment?

With regards to a nuclear strike to the naval stations in the Puget sound, halfway between Sequim and PA is about 30 miles from these strike zones, it seems that this would be far enough away, but more importantly, the Western wind would be moving fall out toward the East?

Regarding any earthquakes in this area and ensuing tidal waves, what elevation would be recommended if any?

Initially, I was pondering on waiting to purchase some land because I thought the economy might tank and this would make it easier to
buy land and build a house for cheaper, however, with the looming war, I'm more on the side of getting some land and getting to work asap in preparation for what seems the inevitable WWIII.

Does anyone know anyone reputable to build a cabin and such stuff? I'll be too busy with the new job, and I don't have the skills.

Are there any prepper meetings in this area?

Thanks in advance!
emerson24

Return to Check In Here Washington Preppers