• Advertisement

North West + North Central WA Preppers

Post Washington Meetups and Events here

Moderator: MrDanB

North West + North Central WA Preppers

Postby Sangin2013 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:31 am

Looking for like minded people who live in North West WA ( Whatcom + Skagit Counties) + North Central WA (Okanogan, Chelan, + Ferry Counties).
Sangin2013

Re: North West + North Central WA Preppers

Postby Sangin2013 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:47 am

I formed this group to find like minded individuals who are interested in creating a MAG here in NW WA or Central WA, with the intent to provide stability for our families in case of a major grid down or a societal collapse type event.

Myself: Prior service military with 10years as Military Police + Civil Affairs. Before that I handled catastrophe claims throughout the US for about 7 years. I reside in NW WA, I am moderately prepared, have access to a compound on the eastern side of the counties for short term events, and eventually look to obtain property east of the Cascades in Okanogan, Chelan, or Ferry Counties for long term events.

Others: I'm looking for other serious like minded individuals who have or are looking to join/form a MAG. Those individuals are moderately to extremely prepared, have skills that would be useful to a group, and have or would like to obtain property in North Central WA for surviving possibly long term cataclysmic events.
Sangin2013

Return to Meetups in Washington