• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Eastern Panhandle of WV..Martinsburg

West Virginia meetups and announcements

Eastern Panhandle of WV..Martinsburg

Postby Theoden » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:35 pm

I'm new to prepping and still trying to get the basics down. I'm wondering if there's a local group that meets and if not is there anyone that might want to start one?
Theoden

Re: Eastern Panhandle of WV..Martinsburg

Postby Defcon09 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Theoden wrote:I'm new to prepping and still trying to get the basics down. I'm wondering if there's a local group that meets and if not is there anyone that might want to start one?

Welcome to the club Theoden,

Timing is great. We are having a Mid Atlantic Preppers Swap Meet this coming Saturday (the 28th) in PA just across the MD/PA line from Hancock. Several from the Martinsburg area are coming, Winchester, Baltimore, Gettysburg, western MD and surrounding area. Hope to see you.

Here's a link to the thread with directions. If you need more email me at: shuttle7@comcast.net

viewtopic.php?f=101&t=20865
Defcon09

Postby Defcon09 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:53 am

Swap Meet Postponed until May 5th. The weather forecasts for Saturday here is showers and a high in the low 50's. That will make for a nasty day. Hope this allow those who planned to be there to still make it. Sorry and thanks for your understanding. Hope to see you on May 5th.
Defcon09

Postby dianaspug » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:39 pm

Hi I have a home in Romney wv. But currently live in Northern Neck of Va. Moving back to the hills of WV this spring, looking for preppers in the area of Eastern panhandle of wv, is there any active preppers in the area?
dianaspug

Postby Defcon09 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:03 pm

dianaspug wrote:Hi I have a home in Romney wv. But currently live in Northern Neck of Va. Moving back to the hills of WV this spring, looking for preppers in the area of Eastern panhandle of wv, is there any active preppers in the area?

Welcome back. There are a few of us here in the eastern panhandle but are in "Hodini" mode. Stay tuned...................
Defcon09

Postby off the x » Sat May 06, 2017 12:33 pm

yea ive noticed theres no activity for Maryland either starting to think people feel that trump is in office they are getting complacent that's a bad idea
off the x

Postby Genevieve » Sat May 06, 2017 2:18 pm

Mary Land is a communist state so they are probably laying low. As for us we stay in the "gray" as much as we can. We're surrounded here by libs who would definitely make things sticky for us.
I know there are others in the BC area but who don't advertise it if ya know what I mean
BLOG LINK ORDERED REMOVED

apparently I have a "potty" mouth. I'm rolling my eyes at that. What are we 6 years old? Or are we in kindergarten? geesh
Genevieve
West Virginia Preppers Network
West Virginia Preppers Network

Return to West Virginia Meetups