• Advertisement

Prepping with young children in mind

West Virginia meetups and announcements

Prepping with young children in mind

Postby Orky3alpha » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:53 am

I have a group of around 12-15 people. We all agree upon our jobs/spots in a bug-out or i.n.c.h. Situation. For example, I have two master mechanics, two master farmers, 4 master protection team leaders, 1 alpha voice, 1 omega voice, 2 RN. But I have no radio operator. I need not just 1 guy/girl to teach me, although I would jump on the opertunity. I'm looking for a family of 3-4, with a radio operator/mechanic to join our group. I've prepped my locale to hold 15 for 6 months (hunting, foraging, farming not included). If you have radio skills and feel the need for a backup plan to save your children's future. Just I'm case mentality. Your the last family I need to form my rebuild the world group. Contact me of interested. Even if you would just like to have me as an apprentice for a while. Radio transmissions and mechanics of a radio, is a skill I sorely lack. Messagee with interest I have many other skills I can teach people in trade for radio skills. Thanks. And as our group says "rainy days is what we are best at"
Orky3alpha

Re: Prepping with young children in mind

Postby s4crific3 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Would love to join you. I am a truck driver with some radio experience. I dont have a radio at this time, but i am looking into getting one in the near future.
s4crific3

Re: Prepping with young children in mind

Postby Orky3alpha » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:40 am

I can get my hands on a couple cb radios. My stepfather is a truck driver. But I was thinking a little longer range radio, and someone who can fix em. 4 kids is a lot to bring into my group. It's my final choice who can join. But, specific attributes are needed. I have an omega (the voice of reason). But we like people who have kids. I would take a bullet for a strangers kid, most fathers would. That is the mentality we want. To protect the innocent
Orky3alpha

Return to West Virginia Meetups