• Advertisement

Ohio Minuteman Militia is recruiting

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Ed the Pilgrim, Hiker72, Steve

Ohio Minuteman Militia is recruiting

Postby ratchet1957 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:32 pm

Hey there fellow preppers and friends alike I just wanted to let you know about the OHMM , We welcome ex military and civilian alike we want to protect our family ,, friends and property should the SHTF , We want to be there if needed should (God forbid) a disaster strike to lend a hand and help in a support situation ! We do not discriminate in any way and are NOT a hate group in any way ! We are just looking for like minded people if you are interested here's where to find us ..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OHMMRECRUITING/

I myself am in charge of the Central Ohio Group (Marked in Yellow) which is the 3rd Brigade !

OHMM 3rd Brigade area.jpg
OHMM Area Map

If you are in the area marked in yellow and are interest in joining 3rd Brigade please sign up here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OHMM3RD ... =bookmarks

I look forward to hearing from you ! My name is Tom
ratchet1957

Re: Ohio Minuteman Militia is recruiting

Postby donba » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Don't live in Ohio, but was wondering, Would not being mentally handicapped bar people from joining as it does here in California. I don't understand Militia education requirements, what is so bad about having more than a third grade education.?? Just wondering . :?
donba

Return to Check In Here Ohio Preppers