• Advertisement

Real News...and where to find it

Post general Ohio topics here

Moderators: Ed the Pilgrim, Hiker72, Steve

Re: Real News...and where to find it

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:43 pm

I actually get most of my news from Bloomberg financial, both US and Asia. Al Jerzera s? used to be very
good, but they are gone.

We have Sirius radio so listen to a multitude of stations all across the spectrum.
PatrioticStabilist

Postby theoutback » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:49 am

Has anyone listened to America's News Room on the radio? I hear it every once in a while and it is very good. They really try to be very unbiased.

I probably watch Fox News the most on TV, being mindful that most of the shows are opinion shows, not news shows. I do like the 6:00 pm show Special Report w/ Bret Baier. He just seems to report the news, and then has a few commentators to give their views.
theoutback

Postby LoveMyStores » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:03 am

Wow!! Thank you everyone for the awesome responses! A lot of good suggestions and things I didn't consider. I really just want to know what is going on around me from a prepper perspective...like, is today the day I stay home and hunker down kind of thing, or we don't have much time left.
For the last 9 years I have been convinced each year that the dollar was going to collapse that year. Somehow it is still functioning, though I wonder how...And with everything else going on and news sources so tainted, it would be great if there was a prepper news network out there that was unbiased, drama-less and just reported facts for each county/city/state on everything that preppers tend to prep for.
Maybe that is a new venture for someone...;-)
LoveMyStores

Previous

Return to Ohio Discussion, News and Weather