• Advertisement

Southern MD. Meet

Post MD meetups and events here

Re: Southern MD. Meet

Postby dem » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:04 pm

Cricketts ???
Knowledge is the best prep, costs little, weighs nothing,can be shared but not stolen.
dem
Maryland Preppers Network

Postby dem » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:13 pm

OK, since i haven't had any luck here, i am tacking another tac. I bought a ham set, joined a club and will test soon for the license. I figure it's an important tool for TEOTWAWKI. Snd connects me with some emergency situation operatives. So it's a step forward instead of doing nothing. I still hope some of us will meet and create a local community that is prepared for the fall of our current civilization.

d.
Knowledge is the best prep, costs little, weighs nothing,can be shared but not stolen.
dem

Postby dem » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:07 pm

I am also making some slow progress on an aquaponics system. Anybody else making any headway?
dem

Postby dem » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:25 pm

I'm still interested, Let's get a group together to help each other move forward and have a community once things go south. it will be very difficult to help each other once the grid goes down and gas becomes scarce. We should, at least, know where each other are so we can figure out how to connect then.
dem

Postby dem » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:26 pm

I'm still interested, Let's get a group together to help each other move forward and have a community once things go south. it will be very difficult to help each other once the grid goes down and gas becomes scarce. We should, at least, know where each other are so we can figure out how to connect then.
dem

Previous

Return to Maryland Meetups