• Advertisement

Jackson Preppers?

Please introduce yourself here

Moderators: Atreus, Bmanc21

Jackson Preppers?

Postby Annette_KH » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Any other preppers in the southern central area. Need some other like minded encouragement... I want to learn more about self-protection and water supplies.
Annette_KH

Re: Jackson Preppers?

Postby stricknyn9 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:22 am

hi annette, todd here from hillsdale, mi. i'm 37 years old and fairly new to prepping but been involved with self-defense for over 20 years and have been hunting, fishing, and hiking even longer. hoping to meet others in the area with same interests.
stricknyn9

Postby Macus-Aurelius » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:42 pm

Greetings

Maybe I can help

Think it over

E-mail address edited out by forum moderator per forum rules. DO NOT post personal contact information IN ANY FORM on the open forum! Use the PM function.

Mac out
Macus-Aurelius

Postby RepoMan » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:20 pm

Hi Annette,
Are you referring to Jackson county? I live in the Jackson 'burbs. I've been a prepper since the Y2K scare, and of late I feel the need to reach out to fellow preppers...I have extensive supplies, books, resources, and can build or fix just about anything; so what's on your mind?

:) Don
God Bless America :^)|
RepoMan

Return to Check In Here Michigan Preppers