• Advertisement

New from Dorr/Grand Rapids area

Please introduce yourself here

Moderators: Atreus, Bmanc21

New from Dorr/Grand Rapids area

Postby grace116 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:33 am

Hi. My husband and I live in Dorr. We're about halfway between Holland and Grand Rapids. We have six busy children. We are interested in local meetings.
grace116

Re: New from Dorr/Grand Rapids area

Postby Lifelong Survivalist » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:55 am

Hello Grace, and Welcome to APN from a Montanan in West Central Montana. I know of a couple members in Michigan and they seem like very good folks. ( handyman777)?, and RayMac1963. And I might be spacing a couple of others out but not intentionally. Don't know their general location, but if you find their posts, perhaps you can PM them here from your Message inbox. When you Pm use their user name exactly as it appears in their post including upper and lower case, spaces if any and numbers if any. Otherwise your Message will not be sent. Good Fortune to you and your family and BEST WISHES! :-)
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL :-)
Lifelong Survivalist

Re: New from Dorr/Grand Rapids area

Postby mattrow89 » Sat May 21, 2016 9:40 am

If you find a group let me know, I'm also in the grand rapids area. Or we could always start a group too.
mattrow89

Return to Check In Here Michigan Preppers