• Advertisement

My name is Greywolf Kane UP / Michigan Watchmen Cmdr.

Please introduce yourself here

Moderators: Atreus, Bmanc21

My name is Greywolf Kane UP / Michigan Watchmen Cmdr.

Postby Greywolf-Kane » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:15 pm

I am a retired US Marine from South Louisiana, my wife was born and raised in this wonderful place we and our children now call home. I am currently employed by a local shipyard supervising construction of US Navy war ships. Additionally we own a semi self sufficient mini farm a Commercial Diving Company & marketing business. What we are lacking is a Community Readiness Team (CRT), I am currently seeking a State Coordinator and an Executive you will be vetted through the National Board. Prior US Military Service is mandatory to fill these billets. We are NOT a Militia Group nor will we associate or represent ourselves as such. Our mandate in the UP is strictly family & Community preparedness. Prior Service requirements for the billets described are requirements to ensure a legitimate and reasonable chain of command & accountability. We are seeking members interested in learning from, and teaching others to prepare for whatever may lie ahead. Militia carries out combat drills & leaves an AO to engage combatants in foreign territory, CRT - the Watchmen readies the community and renders aid & protection those left behind. TO all prior service members I call on you to honor your oaths to continue to serve in your communities. Your families and neighbors need the skills you have learned and honed in combat and everyday service. Join me in building this group honorably and spreading the message of the necessity of preparation in the event of the next storm, outage, or event. Our neighbors need our skills. We need the fellowship...
Give a man a fish; he will eat that day- teach that man to fish and he will feed himself and others until the end of time... Learn what you do not know, and teach it to your children that they may teach it to theirs for ever
Greywolf-Kane

Return to Check In Here Michigan Preppers