Post general MI related discussions here
Well my HOA ARE evil, but thats not because they are liberal. They are just jerks . And you are 100% right there are some very judgmental a$$ hats on that side, who don't mind calling you out of your name. I mostly get into fights about gun rights, but the "how can you be a Republican?" fight is a close second. I never understand how you can agree with someone on 99 precent of the issues, 95% of the solutions, and the other 5% is just in the "How we solve them", and they be still be so mad at you they can't listen.
I can't help but think God is up there right now saying "its time to shake the ol' Etch-A-Sketch and restart humanity again".
My Blog---> http://urbanprepperdiary.blogspot.com
Ray get out of your HOA, I know that I could not live like that...too many rules and then there's that guy that drives around in that golf cart handing out tickets (citations).
Reb that is---just wrong---for that guy to say anything like that,to your wife. I hope you straightened him out on his thought process.
I have friends that voted for obozo; can't say that I agree with them but there still my friends.
I believe this time around they voted for Trump ,I try to stay out of politic's.
Good thing the wife's not on this website, (she is)...Independent--Tea Party--Republican, etc...etc. need I say more. I'm sure she would have a thing or two to say to our liberal friends.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest