• Advertisement

Where is everybody

Post general MI related discussions here

Moderators: Atreus, Bmanc21

Re: Where is everybody

Postby RayMac1963 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:00 pm

Well my HOA ARE evil, but thats not because they are liberal. They are just jerks :p . And you are 100% right there are some very judgmental a$$ hats on that side, who don't mind calling you out of your name. I mostly get into fights about gun rights, but the "how can you be a Republican?" fight is a close second. I never understand how you can agree with someone on 99 precent of the issues, 95% of the solutions, and the other 5% is just in the "How we solve them", and they be still be so mad at you they can't listen.
I can't help but think God is up there right now saying "its time to shake the ol' Etch-A-Sketch and restart humanity again".

My Blog---> http://urbanprepperdiary.blogspot.com
RayMac1963
Michigan Preppers Network

Postby handyman777 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:17 am

Ray get out of your HOA, I know that I could not live like that...too many rules and then there's that guy that drives around in that golf cart handing out tickets (citations).

Reb that is---just wrong---for that guy to say anything like that,to your wife. I hope you straightened him out on his thought process.

I have friends that voted for obozo; can't say that I agree with them but there still my friends.
I believe this time around they voted for Trump :D ,I try to stay out of politic's.

Good thing the wife's not on this website, (she is)...Independent--Tea Party--Republican, etc...etc. need I say more. I'm sure she would have a thing or two to say to our liberal friends.
handyman777

Postby G_A » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:25 am

Scoutmaster wrote:
I wasted endless hours trying to encourage uninterested and lazy people. Lesson learned - it is now all about me and mine.

But you can not make them follow.

No truer words where ever spoken: My new adapted number one policy, They either is or they ant desided by now, Dive Dive Dive the
SS minow is finish picking up passengers :tank:

Your Funny! :thumbdown:

"SS minow is finish picking up passengers :tank:[/quote]"
And you will end up in the same state/place the minnow ended up...Beached on a deserted island.
G_A

Previous

Return to Michigan Discussion, News and Weather