• Advertisement

Northern Lower Peninsula Meet Up

Meetups and events go here

Moderators: Atreus, Bmanc21

Northern Lower Peninsula Meet Up

Postby NorthernMiVols » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:30 am

OPSEC being so stringent, this topic is almost unattainable, but, I believe it's time for this to happen. My MAG group has been in the shadows for seven years. We've had member leave, retire and even ejected. We need more members for all the obvious reasons. Just like some of you and your groups do. Unless you're a super-prepper and plan on weathering every $#!t-storm that comes your way. We'd like to try and at least meet and greet other groups in our AO. Not to bring them into our group, which is allowed under our Articles of Confederation, but at least acknowledge each other and to demonstrate a lack of threat and aspirit d'coeur with them, if not to combine assets and resources. Safety in numbers right?
In other words, "If you ain't goin' to join us, let us be friends."
Our group covers a terrority of M55 north to the bridge. And we know that there are a few militia units in that area as well as preppers. I don't care if you're just a non-violent agg collective planning on feeding your community or a strictly militia group fulfilling a constituional duty, we want to meet&greet.
The condition, though, such groups and ideologies that are not "invited", include; Marxists,
Globalists, Communists, Fascists, Communists, Nazis, Islamic Jihadists, Earth
Liberation Front, PETA, etc., or any group or individual demonstrating by their
speech, practices, or writings their embrasure of those beliefs and values within the
various ideologies mentioned above in this exclusionary example.

I'd like to see how effective this forum truly is.
Individuals or reps of groups in the northern lower Michigan peninsula can respond here on the feelings of such a proposal.

NMV~ Semper Paratus

How say you, my fellow preppers and patriots?
[b]NMV[/b][b]~[/b] [b][i]Semper Paratus[/i][/b]
NorthernMiVols

Re: Northern Lower Peninsula Meet Up

Postby Greywolf-Kane » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:20 pm

I am the acting Commander of the Michigan Watchmen CRT, located in Stephenson, MI
Always available for coffee and thoughts.
Give a man a fish; he will eat that day- teach that man to fish and he will feed himself and others until the end of time... Learn what you do not know, and teach it to your children that they may teach it to theirs for ever
Greywolf-Kane

Postby G_A » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:17 am

Montmorency County here......
G_A

Postby G_A » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:11 am

"I'd like to see how effective this forum truly is."
The "Forum" is only as effective as its members! Michigan preppers suck! They never respond or follow through. Hence, why we have to go it along. A lot of big talk on here but "No Show, No Go" attitudes!
G_A

Postby IceFire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:13 pm

Michigan preppers (heck, preppers in EVERY state!) are probably like preppers here in my corner of Arizona. 99.9% of preppers here are NOT on the forums. There are a whole lot more of them out there than you know. Many don't even CALL themselves "preppers", but that's EXACTLY what they're doing. Use your powers of observation, and learn to listen for "key words and phrases" that will give them away. They're out there...you just need to learn how to "find" them.
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby rebnavy1862 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:20 pm

G_A wrote:"I'd like to see how effective this forum truly is."
The "Forum" is only as effective as its members! Michigan preppers suck! They never respond or follow through. Hence, why we have to go it along. A lot of big talk on here but "No Show, No Go" attitudes!

Have you ever considered that it just might be YOUR attitude?
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network

Return to Michigan Meetups