• Advertisement

New Madrid Fault

Post Minnesota meetups and events here

New Madrid Fault

Postby rekister » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:40 am

Attention Midwest Preppers

Anybody prepping for New Madrid Fault? If, yes, please inform us of the possible risk i.e. food transportation stoppage, electric grid, passenger and cargo rail line, highway infrastructure, communication break-down, etc.

Thank you
rekister

Re: New Madrid Fault

Postby james762 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:56 am

I'll respond just to say Hi. My opinion is, any significant catastrophe will cause bridges, rail lines, airports and roads to be effected significantly. If the damage is spread over a state or region, you will not have fresh food or utilities for months. That applies to the four U.S. regional areas. Remember Catarina. As food supplies dwindle, violent crime will increase. Me, myself and I will need to be prepared.
"All scripture is inspired by GOD and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, equipped for every good work" (2 Tim 3:16)
james762
ANTS member
ANTS member

Postby Unonius2 » Sat May 12, 2012 8:41 am

As with all questions, since you have posted on this forum, I can assume you have a computer, or access to same.

Look up in a search engine 'New Madrid Fault' and study, to show thyself approved.
THEN, and only then, come onto a forum. It saves a LOT of theorizing by those who may not know, and helps those of us who do do our 'due diligence' homework, to not have to wade through pages and pages of posts.

But for the record, Memphis is toast, if that ever blows. But we few in MN are way away from that sort of catastrophe. We should be more concerned with the Yellowstone Caldera (he he).

Thanks ever so....
Unonius2

Postby JayJay » Sat May 12, 2012 9:44 pm

I, being in Ky, am right on the border of the 'under water' area.
So, I pray a lot!! :innocent:
HAPPINESS is not a fish you catch but a fish you feed.
JayJay

Return to Minnesota Meetups