• Advertisement

Montana Preppers Roll Call 1/15/2012

Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Montana Preppers Roll Call 1/15/2012

Postby Kalis Mom » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:34 pm

Just checking in. I've been away from the board for a while. Hope all is well with everyone.
Kalis Mom

Postby mtcarl » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:09 pm

Hi, we're here....
mtcarl

Postby spiritwomyn » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:00 pm

My daughter and I reside in Livingston Montana but are going to have to relocate as we can not afford to live here. We have and live in our 16x7 foot travel trailer. Have camping equipment and working to acquire :wave: :wave: what we can, Would prefer to live near others of like mind and positive thinkers. I have been a Patriot all my life and have spent last 35 years trying to wake people up. Am a multipotentialatist and inventor.
We also have a dog
:wave:
spiritwomyn

Postby rancher » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:04 pm

Nothing is free in life. Even the land you want to park your RV on had to have someone pay for it and pay the taxes. So do you have the cash to purchase land and in the countryside that is usually acres? Do you have the cash to develop the sewage system, power supply to it, heat, water and a roadway to your spot? Only trailer courts usually have that stuff at hand. Is that where you wish to park it? I am asking this because there is land in Idaho but again nothing is free. Even my Ranch was paid for by the two of us as we are not squatters.
You are not being very specific as to what you are looking for and what you can pay for. Perhaps you can fill in all the blanks so people know what they are getting into before contacting you?
Good luck on your quest.
rancher

Postby mtcarl » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:08 pm

Is everybody still doing OK?
No comments from Montana. Did you all vote today?
mtcarl

Postby mtviolet » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:05 am

Wet but doing okay. We can use the rain here in the western part of the state.
mtviolet

Postby Senah » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:23 pm

Had to come down to Wyoming for a few days. Makes us want to not leave Montana again for a while:) We are happy we landed where we did for this lifetime :)
Senah

Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can - there will always come a time when you will be grateful you did. ~ Sarah Caldwell
Senah
Montana Preppers Network
Montana Preppers Network

Postby S-Duece » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:08 pm

Not physically in Montana...but left my heart and soul there.

Grew up in the Bitterroot, but currently a good full day drive away (in good "normal" conditions). Backup bug-out plans take me, wife, kid, and 15 five gallon jerry cans (always full and cycled) back up to Montana. Family property in western MT, looking to find my own remote chunk of land. No improvements or utilities necessary...would appreciate any leads if anyone has.

I am former Marine intel, Iraq war vet, Eagle Scout, hunter/fisher/carpenter type, relatively comfortable with basic to moderate first aid scenarios, and have hundreds of miles (maybe a shade over a thousand) of backpacking under my belt right there in the Bitterroot. Give me a pair of shoes and a few hours of daylight and I could find you some fish and game.

At some point may start "vacationing" again to scout out everything in an exercise mode. Not opposed to making contacts...knowing that area, we may even know each other, if not indirectly, without ever having known what we were each "really" up to. :D
"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe
S-Duece

Postby Levenalee » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:16 pm

Newbie here, from the Headwaters area. New to the online Prepping scene, but been prepping for years. I have decided to take it up a notch and maybe learn a little more about taking the threat A LOT more seriously. I spent many decades 24 miles from the nearest paved road, or amenity. If I can'r grow it, shoot it, catch it or trade for it. I don't need it. But now age is catching up with me and our new President scares the hell out of me.
So what now?

Levenalee
Levenalee

Previous

Return to Check In Here Montana Preppers